Costpoint Procurement Software
Bring standardization, financial integration and data analysis to the procurement process.
DELTEK COSTPOINT PROCUREMENT SOFTWARE POWERS PROJECT SUCCESS BY HELPING YOU:
- Easily track the progress of a requisition through procurement, receiving, inspection and accounts payable
- Use multiple user-definable requisition approval processes that can be linked to workflow
- Use approved purchase requisitions to generate purchase orders without duplicate data entry
- Create a PO line with a delivery schedule for the same part, varying quantities and different due dates
PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
Strategic procurement requires all procurement data in one system. Flexibility should not suffer; Costpoint Procurement includes user-defined fields. Process control should not suffer, with Costpoint Procurement you can set the amount of required quotes.
With all project stakeholders focused on the same objective and using the same data, collaboration happens. Costs, changes and POs, can be captured, tracked and analyzed at the project, account and organization levels with Costpoint Procurement.
COMPLIANCE SUPPORT: DFARS, CPSR AND OTHERS
Flowdown requirements and contract terms for purchases and subcontracts stay intact and documents can be attached, using Costpoint Procurement.
Costpoint procurement integrated with Costpoint financials means one cohesive system.
Streamline procurement of materials, supplies and services.
Go paperless without feeling powerless. Costpoint is your central repository.
Benefits By Role
Turn procurement into a strategic advantage with integrated procurement software made for companies with government contracts. Gain visibility into spend at any point and project level. Collaboration can be automatic as all teams are using the same real-time data, keeping all focused on the project objective rather than differences in data.
- In just a few clicks, gain visibility into open purchase order commitments
- Tie all procurement and invoicing activity to your financial statement
- Electronic audit trail of requisition approvals
- Easily communicate special contract requirements to vendors or subcontractors
- Quickly react to ECNs and be prepared for pending ECNs via system alerts
Project-based and tied directly to the financials for real-time reporting.
Generate sales orders while managing the shipment and invoicing process and GFM.