Procurement Software for Government Contractors
Reduce procurement cycle times and improve days payable outstanding with a shift towards digitalization.
Discover Costpoint Procurement Software
Improve cycle times and reduce days sales outstanding with Costpoint Procurement. Digitalize and streamline the source-to-pay process—from vendor selection and FAR/DFARS contract flow downs to time and material collection—through one secure system with compliance support. Effectively manage subcontractors and vendors across the entire project lifecycle and access the integrated Procurement Dashboard for faster and better strategic decision-making.Request a Demo
A More Strategic Process
Reduce cycle times and improve days payable outstanding with one integrated system for the entire source-to-pay process.
Built-in Compliance Support
Unmatched compliance support, with contract requirements on SOWs and POs, and data capture for audit trails.
Align teams company-wide around one set of project-level data with integrated business intelligence to track procurement KPIs.
Streamline the Entire Source-to-Pay Process
- Digitalize and automate procurement processes to minimize data entry and shorten cycle times
- Seamless integration with finance, contracts and more improves efficiency company-wide
- Reduce days sales outstanding and improve days payable outstanding
Simplify Vendor and Subcontractor Management
- Automate contract flow downs to subcontractors and use approval workflows to improve invoicing and control charges
- Streamline purchase order and invoicing processes by bringing all associated communications into the supplier portal
- Improve vendor relations by providing vendors a secure and efficient way to communicate and transact business
Reduce Procurement Cycle Times
- Several purchase order types to include subcontractor and government furnished types
- Analyze buyer performance and monitor approval inefficiencies, see cost incurred and open commitments by project
- Utilize digital signature technologies to legally bind invoice transactions without physical signed copies
Traceability Government Contractors Need
- Capture every inventory transaction every time for audit trails and visibility to requests
- Serial and lot number traceability to include tracking of fixed assets from acquisition to disposal
- Mandate inspections, record subcontractor socioeconomic status and more with built-in compliance support
- Gain visibility into all aspects of the source-to-pay process for spend analytics, vendor performance and more
- Leverage new procurement reports and dashboards, specific to government contracting with security controls
- Maintain CPSR audit readiness with data and workflow easily captured and reported in Costpoint