Costpoint Manufacturing ERP Software
Leverage the industry’s proven manufacturing software made for federal contractors.
Manufacturing Enterprise Resource Planning Software
Eliminating paper processes and integrating systems is the starting point to improving operational efficiencies. However, successfully innovative government contractors also expect their manufacturing ERP software to help manage compliance requirements, multiple locations, and a sophisticated supply chain, to include subcontractors, while automatically keeping financial systems current with labor and material costs on project and organizational levels.
Accounting Software for Manufacturing Companies
Whether you are a federal contractor, an aerospace contractor, or a defense contractor, Costpoint manufacturing software accommodates both your government and commercial needs with standard and average actual costing methods, in both the on premises and cloud versions.
Federal Contractors and Aerospace and Defense Contractors
Federal contractors using Costpoint’s manufacturing enterprise resource planning software are easily capturing accurate costs while also making operational efficiency gains with capabilities covering:
- Procurement: Start projects quickly with out-of-the box approval workflows and sales order capabilities.
- Inventory: Expect traceability of every item, every transaction, every time of government furnished materials and non GFM.
- Project Based MRP: Plan, predict and control from a single source of data. Action messages flow to functional screens.
- Sales Order: Creates demand in the MRP, and that, in turn, ensures there is enough supply to meet customer deliverables.
- Engineering Changes: Use the digital thread to strategically react to changes common in complex discrete manufacturing.
- Quality Management: Improve quality and reduce costs with inspections and paperless manufacturing enablement.
- Compliance: Automate audit trails and utilize MMAS, DFAR, CDRLs, ISO 9001 and other regulatory support.
- Scalable and Extensible: Be ready for growth with Shop Floor Time, barcode scanning and other apps.
Engineer to Order Manufacturing Software
Know your costs, automate contract flow-downs, synchronize the entire manufacturing process, and make efficiency gains using business intelligence down to the project level with Costpoint Manufacturing.
Watch this video and discover how.
Integrated Accounting and Manufacturing System
Plan, order, build, ship and bill all in one system with real-time project visibility.
Accurately Capture Manufacturing Costs
Accounting software for manufacturing companies that accurately captures costs.
Improve Quality With Control
Quality control can be system enforced with inspections and workflow approvals.
Material management and accounting system audits, 10 elements, and how to stay complaint.
Discover how Costpoint Bills of Material provides full visibility and tracking.
Benefits by Role
As a Manufacturing executive at a company with both government and commercial customers, you are constantly faced with efficiency and cost challenges. In addition to needing up-to-the-minute operational data, you also need to manage quality control, inventory, and costs. Controlling all of this in one system is possible with Costpoint Manufacturing ERP software.
- Accounting software designed for manufacturing companies with government contracts
- Eliminate manual tasks and reduce paperwork with automation and integration
- Built-in support for compliance requirements such as DCAA, MMAS, DFAR
- Helps prime contractors and subcontractors deliver profitable projects
- Flexible and extensible to meet the accounting and manufacturing system needs of small and large firms