Transform Contract Management with Costpoint
Government contract management made easier.
Costpoint Contract Management offers complete contract lifecycle management in a central repository that provides opportunity and contract data needed to help with everything from opportunity identification to contract closeout. At any point during the pre- or post-award process, easily track financial and non-financial aspects of a contract, activities, modifications, supplements, provisions and other important contract details.
Costpoint Contract Management also provides:
- Automatic project initiation from opportunities or contracts
- Integration with GovWin IQ
- Tracking of bid & proposal costs
- Records for Organizational Conflicts of Interest
- FAR/DFARS clause libraries
- Vendor performance and rating systems
- Tracking of overall contract and funded values
- Document management
Innovative Project Initiation
Automatically create projects from contract or opportunity records.
Seamless Subcontract Management
Connect and flow clauses down from prime contracts to subcontracts.
Easy Close Out
Built in checklist helps close out contracts faster.
Benefits by Role
As a Contract Manager at a company who wins and delivers government contracts, it is difficult to keep track of all your activities, key dates, costs, FAR/DFARS clauses, subcontracts, team members and still help grow the business. Designed specifically for your industry, Costpoint helps you keep track of this in a single solution – from opportunity identification to contract closeout.
- Eliminate most of your data entry by automating project set up and creation
- Keep all your contract information in one place for faster searching and retrieval
- Spend less time entering and maintaining changes to opportunities
- Collaborate and communicate more effectively with all contract stakeholders
- Deliver competitive and reliable project estimates to drive profitable costs
Watch how Costpoint manages opportunities for government contracts by integrating with GovWin IQ.
Watch how Costpoint eliminates the need to setup projects and connects subcontracts to prime contracts.