Talk with a Deltek representative
Deltek Time & Expense: Enterprise-Level Timekeeping
Automate the collection, validation, approval and processing of labor and expense.
Increase Employee Productivity
Replace paper-based routing of timesheets and expenses with an intuitive, web-based application.Learn More
Reduce Administrative Burdens
Free-up HR from common enrollment questions and Accounting from tracking down missing time and expenses.Learn More
Comply with Government Regulations
Track changes to time sheets, substantiate overtime usage, and increase corporate compliance.Learn More
Discover how Deltek Time & Expense helps Aligex make decisions that have earned them the titles "Government Contractor of the Year" and Virginia's "fastest growing technology company."
Benefits by Role
With Deltek Time & Expense, you can decrease time spent tracking late or missing timesheets and expense submissions.
- Pre-validate employee-entered data to reduce invalid entries
- Cut invoice preparation costs and decrease DSO
- Reduce time spent researching and correcting charge-related issues
Streamline internal processes throughout the project lifecycle to ensure your organization is efficiently planning and meeting goals.
- Increase productivity and agility across the workplace
- Lower costs associated with paper reports and manual notifications
- Ensure company practices are government compliant
Deltek Time & Expense provides a high level of reliability and scalability for enterprises of all sizes.
- Automatic GL coding defaulting eliminates laborious manual coding and editing
- Summarized and formatted data quickly exports to the AP system
- Seamless design and integration of modules decreases IT costs
Deltek Time & Expense was specifically built for project-based businesses to help provide employees with control and flexibility.
- Direct workflow to specific managers, supporting highly matrixed organizations
- Secure managerial and/or client pre-authorization of travel expenses
- Manage time and enter expenses whether you're on-site, with clients, or on-the-go