As a small business you know all too well the challenges of managing your back-office accounting activities with limited resources. The headache that comes with reconciling data from an entry-level third-party accounting tool and trying to maintain governmental compliance standards, while being prepared for a contract audit at any time, can be overwhelming for a small finance team.
If your firm has any plans for growth, it’s crucial that you implement an integrated solution like Deltek Costpoint, the industry-leading solution designed for government contractors. With Costpoint, you can seamlessly integrate your firm’s operational data, allowing your team to focus on project delivery, with peace of mind knowing that financials are timely, accurate, actionable and within compliance.
But like many small firms, you may be struggling to justify the leap to a full-fledged ERP. If you’re going to invest in a powerful solution like Deltek Costpoint, you want to make sure that your back-office processes are transitioned quickly and affordably so that you can start seeing a return as soon as possible.
Look no further than Deltek Pro Bookkeepers for Costpoint. Deltek Pros™ is a unique program that connects Deltek customers with trusted accounting professionals that are experienced in your industry's project-based needs and have expert knowledge of your Deltek solution.
“PCI was instrumental in our migration from QuickBooks® to Deltek Costpoint! They made what we thought was going to be a nightmare into a blissful dream, their [Deltek Pro Bookkeepers] managed accounting services are also extremely helpful in the transition to a new software!”
– Shaun Doughty, President, Comsetra, LLC
With Deltek Pro Bookkeepers you can:
- Unite industry-specific accounting and ERP expertise to leverage the full power of Costpoint, for less than the cost of a full-time employee
- Reduce the burden on your finance team by eliminating data reentry and improving the accuracy of your financial data
- Maintain compliance with federal rules and regulations in preparation for governmental audits
- Start seeing a return on your ERP investment sooner
Say goodbye to horizontal accounting tools by leveraging vetted Bookkeepers from Deltek’s ecosystem of trusted partners that are experts in Deltek Costpoint and government contracting accounting practices. With the help of Deltek Pro Bookkeepers, you can graduate to Costpoint and start seeing the benefits of a powerful ERP faster and more affordably than hiring a full-time employee.
Deltek Pros™ Services
With the help of Deltek Pro Bookkeepers, Costpoint customers can benefit from working with experienced accounting professionals familiar with the unique needs of doing business with the federal government. The services that these Deltek Pros™️ provide allow customers to maximize the value of their Deltek solution, unlock potential, accelerate operations, and improve profitability.
Services* Offered by Deltek Pro Bookkeepers:
» Journal Entry
» Monthly invoice generation
» Time & expense processing
» Voucher processing
» Payroll processing
» Leave accrual
» Accounts payable
» Accounts receivable
» Bank reconciliation
» Credit card reconciliation
» Cash management
» Month end processing, review & reporting
*Services offered by partner may vary.
“[While] working diligently with our [Deltek Pro Bookkeeper] to convert our accounting system from the QuickBooks® platform to Costpoint in the middle of our fiscal year,…the personal touch the Redstone team provided was beyond expectations and really sealed our relationship as a TEAM!!!”
– Lynn Ryan, Chief Operating Officer, Broadway Ventures, LLC
4 Simple Steps for finding the right Deltek Pro
You can find the right accounting and financial Pro in four simple steps:
- Search from a wide variety of trusted professionals in the Deltek Pros™ directory
- Deltek Pros™ are vetted professionals from Deltek’s expansive ecosystem of partners. We are continuously recruiting more Deltek Pros™️ with a variety of service expertise to join Deltek Project Nation every day.
- First choose the services you need and the Deltek product for which your Pro needs to be certified. The results will show you all the Deltek Pros™ that have been certified in that Deltek solution and have years of experience providing business services to small businesses in your industry. Sort your results by last name.
- From your list of results, review each Pro’s profile page, carefully considering their experience and credentials. Learn more about the Pros on your short list by reading the “About Me” section or navigating to their social profiles. You can get a clearer picture of their professional experience by visiting their LinkedIn profile or get a feel for their brand by visiting their Twitter profile.
- The best way to evaluate the Pro’s fitness for your needs is to have a conversation. We recommend reaching out to your top two or three to request a consultation. Come prepared with details on your company’s pain points and goals, as well as the characteristics you’re looking for in a Pro. From there you can discuss pricing and request references before signing on the dotted line.
It is important to note that not all Deltek Pros™ are the same and may not offer the same services as others. Do your research and choose carefully so that you find the perfect Pro to provide the support that your business needs.
Find the Right Pro for Your Needs
Deltek Pros™ Directory
Maximize the value of your Deltek solution by managing back-office operations faster, more accurately and within compliance with Deltek Pro Bookkeepers. Stay tuned as we launch more Deltek Pros™️ services in the coming months. Deltek Pros™️ with a variety of service expertise are joining Deltek Project Nation every day.
Deltek Project Nation Newsletter
Subscribe to receive the latest news and best practices across a range of relevant topics and industries.