Talent Management: Develop and Manage your Employee Lifecycle
Seamlessly recruit, on–board, develop, compensate, and track progress of your employees.
Expedite Recruiting and On-boarding
Streamline the interview process with automated tools and guidelines.Learn More
Reduce recruiting costs by up to 25% with automation and better analysis of success rates.Learn More
Gain complete visibility into accurate employee and project data and easily create sophisticated reports.Learn More
Deltek Talent Management
Deltek Talent Management breeds efficiency throughout the entire employee life cycle by helping you to attract, develop, and retain the right people while increasing employee engagement through career planning and effective performance management.
It is time to move beyond simply managing your talent. With Deltek Talent Management, start optimizing your workforce with the only project focused integrated talent management solution.
Benefits by Role
With an overarching view of all employees, you can make the right decisions to lead your company.
- 9 Box Planning helps you map out and identify employees who are ready for advancement, need development, or should be transitioned out
- Calculate Risk of Loss within appraisals library to identify those employees that need attention and are critical to the business
- Develop employee skills with online learning, goal management and career development plans.
Talent Management streamlines and automates the entire employee lifecycle for your firm.
- Efficiently manage prospective and current employees from a single screen
- Checklist and compliance to make sure hiring rules and processes are consistent and being followed
- Better processes to decrease the time from application to hire
Our applicant tracking solution can help you source better talent faster.
Assess quality hires, achieve results and develop top talent to help you reach your business goals.
Proactively develop employees, increasing employee retention and planning for the future needs of your organisation.
Cross-training and investing in your employees’ learning is essential for corporate growth and productivity.
Your most valuable incentive for motivating and retaining talent is compensation.