Deltek PIM Mobile Working
Keep remote teams connected to the project through mobile access. Capture progress photos, record observations and store punch list items alongside the rest of the project information.
Deltek PIM Mobile Working delivers a simple, digital and paperless connection between your office and projects sites from your mobile device whether on the project site or in the office. You can access key project information, capture site photos, record site observations, complete electronic forms and much more. Give your teams the information they need in the palm of their hand so they can deliver exceptional projects.Request a Demo
Capture site data while in the field, spending less time processing paperwork in the office and more time managing your project.
Eliminate manual data entry by digitally capturing and processing project information on site.
Avoid errors by tagging tasks, observations and information to specific areas, using a pre-defined list of on-site locations.
Monitor Punch Lists
- View the status of punch list items through intuitive and insightful dashboard charts
- Create a checklist and assign tasks for items that need attention first so you can better manage your day
Record Field Data
- Capture data for issue logs, punch lists and site observations with easy-to-use forms
- Replace paper forms by recording field data directly from a mobile device, reducing administrative tasks at the office
- Store field data in Deltek PIM, giving the entire team immediate access to information
Capture Project Images
- Take photos, create tags and make annotations to quickly and easily share with your teams
- Associate pictures with location pins on project drawings to immediately draw the team’s attention to the area of focus
- Eliminate the administrative burden of downloading images from the field and associating them with the respective project
Access Project Files
- Stay productive in the field with the ability to view documents, emails, images and drawings linked to your project
- Reference project documents and drawings—online or offline—so you can address field issues more quickly