Project Management for Architecture and Engineering
Project-Driven Solutions for Project-Driven Firms
Whether it is winning new projects, recruiting top talent, delivering exceptional projects or forecasting next quarter’s financial performance, Architecture and Engineering firms are constantly looking ahead. With the proper tools in place, your firm can be well-positioned to overcome industry challenges and create a competitive advantage.
Deltek empowers your firm to deliver the speed of design and the breadth of services that your clients demand. Our project-based ERP solutions can be seamlessly and securely delivered on-premise or via the Cloud and can help A&E firms manage the complete project lifecycle, including business development, project management, talent management, document management and financial management. Whether you’re a small growing firm, or a larger sophisticated organization, Deltek has the right solution for you.
To learn more about how Deltek can meet the needs of your firm please visit:
- Ajera – Ideal for growing firms looking to streamline back office processes and provide real-time reporting
- Vantagepoint – Put your people and projects at the center of your business to maximize productivity and increase profitability
See more ways Deltek can help under the Related Products section below.
Deltek Clarity Architecture & Engineering Study
With an increase in competition and limited time to devote to business development, the responsibility of finding, tracking and winning opportunities often falls on many shoulders. As a result, disjointed opportunity management processes and overlapping data can become an issue. Deltek resolves these problems with a suite of top-tier CRM software, so you can increase your win rate, nurture client relationships and make a lasting impact on your AEC firm.
- Vantagepoint CRM helps A&E firms win new business with a fully-integrated project-based CRM tool
- GovWin IQ helps A&E firms grow by providing critical market intelligence and visibility into federal, state, local and educational opportunities before the RFP hits the street
- Vantagepoint helps you win more projects with a solution specifically built for how A&E firms pursue new projects
In an industry as competitive as A&E, visibility into business processes is crucial to firm success. You should be able to see accurate information how and when you need it, so you’re able to make informed, timely decisions on behalf of your business. With solutions designed specifically for A&E firms, Deltek provides firms with the tools they need to turn data into actionable insights.
A recovering economy and increase in competition means that firms have to be smarter about how they do business. This includes communicating with clients to ensure needs are met on both sides, tracking project budgets, and properly allocating resources so you deliver the best possible results even when changes occur. Deltek’s financial tools automate and streamline time-consuming information gathering and data entry so you can keep projects on budget and on schedule.
In the AEC industry, talent is at a premium. Increasing industry optimism and decreasing unemployment rates have caused employees to feel more secure in seeking new opportunities. As a result, firms now need an intuitive, comprehensive way to find, recruit, hire and retain the best employees.
- Deltek Talent Management handles recruiting, development, training and compensation to decrease the time from application to hire
Data replication from static spreadsheets and documents not only wastes time, but it erodes the integrity of information that should ensure project success. By implementing a common management approach to scope, schedules, resources, costs, risks, quality and communications, you can bolster project profitability. Start to centralize and edit data real-time to effectively plan and manage projects. Gain visibility into project budgets, resources and progress with Deltek.
- Ajera delivers employee and project scheduling tools that enable managers to edit and analyze the information they need quickly
- Vantagepoint gives you visibility into the complete project lifecycle in one central projects hub from pursuit through closeout
- Deltek Project Information Management provides project management and collaboration tools designed to help AEC firms capture, store and access critical firm-wide and project information
For the 2002 reporting season, the IRS has introduced the new 1099-NEC (Non-Employee Compensation) to replace the 1099-MISC (Box 7) form. Learn about the distinction between the 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC, what's changed, and why it matters.Read More
Learn how AMT utilized cloud technology to create a safe and secure remote working environment for employees across the country.Read More
Did you miss Deltek Virtual Insight this year? This blog post recaps the Tips and Tricks sessions…read below and then register for Deltek Virtual Insight and view them (for free) before December 31, 2020.Read More