Deltek powers project success—at every stage of the project lifecycle—for over 30,000 organizations. As the leading provider of small business and enterprise software for project-based businesses, Deltek strives to deliver solutions that enable superior project and financial intelligence, management, and collaboration.
With more than 3,000 employees worldwide, Deltek helps project based businesses to deliver successful projects by achieving performance that maximizes productivity and revenue.
Deltek’s Customer-First Philosophy
Customer experience has become an important part of Deltek’s company’s strategy. We're committed to providing innovative solutions for our clients' business needs. We believe that by incorporating our customer-first philosophy into supporting and enhancing our products, we can help our customers achieve greater business efficiency and productivity.
We understand that customer service is a daily journey that is an ongoing, persevering and compassionate activity. Our culture shapes the whole attitude at Deltek, and over time that will lead to different decisions and long-term outcomes. We’re continuously focused on what we can do next and how we can improve the experience for our customers.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and have been since the beginning. And since there is no shortage of technology solutions, Deltek genuinely believes that focusing on the customer experience is what sets us apart.
Why Deltek for your Project-Based Business?
Project-based organizations and contractors are at the front lines of delivering projects on time and budget. However, these small businesses and enterprise organizations face unique challenges that consistently stand in the way of maximizing profits and productivity.
Deltek has been powering project success for almost 40 years, building an industry-leading set of cloud products designed for the needs of the project-based industry. Our solutions help businesses overcome industry challenges, driving performance and insights across every stage of the project lifecycle.
Our passion is to power your project success
We believe that better software leads to better projects, which is why we continue to purposefully innovate our products to help project-based businesses:
- Win by optimizing business development through solutions that help you find, win, and maintain new contracts.
- Manage project management and resource optimizations by developing solid operating plans, managing resources, optimizing costs and mitigating risks.
- Grow by finding, mentoring, and retaining top talent. Employees are the center of any project lifecycle; therefore, managing talent and employee experience is key to your success.
- Deliver business insights through our project-based ERP solutions that drive real-time visibility to make the right business decisions.
- Produce financially solid results through project-based ERP solutions to help customers measure performance and drive the best financial and business outcomes.
What is Deltek ERP?
Deltek project-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) is an industry-focused project management solution that meets the needs of a project-based business to identify, win, optimize and deliver successful projects.
Project-based solutions tie every transaction to an account, an organization and a project, making it possible to create accurate and timely business insights across financial reporting, invoices, job costing, payroll and project status. Deltek streamlines workflows and automates accounting and business operations purposefully across all project-based industries, including government contracting, manufacturers, construction, architecture and engineering, professional services, marketing agencies, and non-profit organizations.
Deltek's solutions support project success and drive financial growth by connecting your projects, people and financials with improved efficiency and real-time business insights.
The Deltek platform enables you to manage and analyze data from multiple sources, including spreadsheets, databases, and other applications—cloud or on-premises. You can use this information to make better decisions about your projects and improve overall operations.
- Deltek Costpoint for government contractors
- Deltek Costpoint for manufacturing
- Deltek Maconomy for commercial enterprise professional services firms
- Deltek Vantagepoint for architecture & engineering (A&E) firms for project management.
- Deltek Vantagepoint for consulting firms for project management, including an optional CRM (Customer Relationship Management) & pipeline management module.
- Deltek Ajera for small Business A&E firms
- Deltek WorkBook for agency management by commercial agencies
- Deltek ComputerEase for construction
GovWin IQ and Deltek
Through our 2008 acquisition, Deltek additionally offers information solutions with the GovWin IQ software product. Deltek GovWin IQ provides business intelligence for government contractors to research and bid on government contracts across local, state, and federal governments.
With GovWin IQ, businesses can research government organizations and build a pipeline of sales and projects, including procurement opportunities, partner insights, agency research and government spending patterns.
Deltek Cloud - SaaS (Software As A Service) Solutions
Deltek provides its customers with a secure, reliable, high-quality cloud infrastructure to help businesses to connect and automate the project lifecycle.
Deltek partners with the top infrastructure as a service providers, like Amazon Web Services (AWS), for improved performance, expanded security and business scalability. Deltek SaaS solutions will grow and adapt to your company's needs, enabling you to achieve superior project insights, management, and financial success.
Deltek Cloud Customer Successes
Scale with your business and meet future demands
Infotrend, a government contracting business, chose Deltek Costpoint in the cloud to scale their business, improve efficiencies and eliminate unnecessary resources.Read their story >
Maximize revenue through business agility
INFINITY Conference Group switched from QuickBooks® to Deltek Costpoint in the cloud to support their government contracting goals and streamline their previously manual processes.Read their story >