How Ajera Users Can Get the Most From Deltek Insight
Deltek Insight can seem overwhelming with so many sessions, options and opportunities to connect and whether this is your first year or you are an Insight veteran, we want to help you get the most from your time at Insight. Read on to find out about your must-see sessions for 2019 and get tips from the Insight experts to maximize your time at the conference.
Must-See Ajera Sessions
There are nearly two dozen sessions for Ajera users including sessions from product management and development, Ajera consultants and Ajera users to help you learn ways to get more from your solution. As you look through the session catalog, here are a few must-see Ajera sessions you’ll want to add to your agenda:
- Ajera Kick-off - join Ellen Keeley and team to kick off the conference and take a peek at the Ajera roadmap during this session. This is a must attend for all Ajera users.
- Deliver Better Invoices and Client Statements (AJ-08)
- Bring Clarity to Your KPIs with Ajera (AJ-04)
- Ajera Tips and Tricks (AJ-03)
- Simplifying Expense Reports for Every User (AJ-14)
- The Project Manager’s Guide to the Importance of Project Accounting (AJ-17)
- And many more!
You’ll also learn how customers have taken Ajera to the next level in our customer-led breakout sessions. We also encourage you to consider sessions to help other areas of your business - Talent Management, CRM, Project Information Management, etc. - to get the most of your time at Insight.
5 Ways for Ajera Users to Make The Most of Insight
Here are 5 tips to help you walk away with valuable knowledge to directly impact your business.
- Build a Plan – what do you want to walk away from this year’s Insight with? What are your goals as a company for the coming year and what answers do you need to help support those goals? Identify your questions and objectives to help you build the best plan and walk away with the right information for your company.
- Build Your Schedule Now – if you haven’t done so already, download the Insight mobile app and start building your schedule. Select the sessions that help you achieve your plan and then have it printed on your badge at the conference for easy reference. The mobile app is also your go-to resource during the conference for your schedule, session details, conference updates, attendee details and more so don’t leave the office without it.
- Increase Your Ajera Network – Insight is a great opportunity to meet and connect with other Ajera users and experts. Take advantage of the opportunity to talk with other users face to face, meet with Deltek experts and build your own network. Some of my most valuable Deltek resources are people I met over the years as a customer and now in my role at Deltek. During meals, you will see tables with colors that match your badge lanyard. Find these tables and talk to other users to get questions answered, share your insight and collaborate with others in person.
- Ask Questions! This is your opportunity to meet with Deltek experts, product managers, other users and more to get your questions answered. Don’t be afraid to follow up with a speaker or spend time in the Xpo learning more about a particular area of the solution. Set up a “Meet the Experts” appointment or just sit down with a fellow user and brainstorm how to address a challenge you are facing. There is no other place where you have this many Deltek resources at your disposal, so take advantage of it!
- Bringing it Home – before you leave, schedule time with your Ajera team to debrief on what you learned, who you met and how you can take this information to drive your business forward. If you schedule it before you leave, you’re more likely to stick to it and make sure it doesn’t fall through the cracks. Once you are back from the conference, take time to go through your notes, review your “ah-ha!” moments and outline the key details you want to share with your teams so you can bring back the knowledge and start to improve your business with what you learned at Insight.
Start planning now to make this the best Insight yet. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!