Construction Accounting Overview
Deltek ComputerEase is the leading construction software provider of construction accounting, job costing, project management, payroll services, cloud hosting and more. We help contractors stay in control from any location with mobile tools to proactively manage jobs, inventory, finances and people. Our dedicated team is committed to providing service excellence and product innovation, adapting to the evolving construction compliance requirements, beating the competition, increasing profits and even earning money back.Request a ComputerEase Demo
Leader in Construction Management, Easy to Use for Project-Based ERP
Construction Accounting Benefits
Manage Costs & Cash Flow
Enhance visibility with comprehensive financial statements, invoice accuracy and time & expense tracking.
Stay Financially Compliant
We specialize in construction-specific compliance requirements so you can focus on job success versus staying compliant.
Arm your organization with purpose-built tools to improve planning efficiency—using one true version for financial/project data.
Construction Accounting Software Features
Drive Profitable Outcomes with Job Costing
- Get real-time job costing data, specialized for construction, to make proactive decisions to keep margins high
- Grow bottom line profits and track the progress of every job using Work in Progress (WIP) report data
- Track labor, material, subcontract and equipment costs with permission-based user access
Manage Billing with Accounts Receivable
- Bill customers while the job is active with progress billing (AIA billing)
- Manage invoices for unit billing
- Track retainage and get paid sooner with time and material billing
Organize Payments with Accounts Payable
- Track costs by comparing invoices with quotes on purchase orders and subcontracts
- Manage cash flow by recording and tracking retainage payable
- Ensure proper documents are on file, such as vendor insurance certifications and lien waivers
Get Information Easily with General Ledger
- Record proper balance sheet and income statement entries for contractors with Work In Progress (WIP) reporting
- Collaborate with internal and external contacts and generate accounting, bonding and banking financial reports
- Easily arrange reports into any format with a simple drag-and-drop interface
Easily Manage Payroll Complexities
- Manage insurance, prevailing wage and certified payroll and simply track local, state and federal taxes
- Use one accounting system as the single source of truth, avoiding double data entry
- Accurately pay employees on time, with the convenience of time entry and approvals in the field
Get Real-Time Construction Reporting
- Access custom reports and pre-configured executive dashboards with user-defined fields and permission-based menus
- Get robust company-wide, job-level reporting, such as WIP, forecasting and cash flow
- Seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access for ODBC compliance
Construction Accounting Software Modules
Construction Payroll Services
Deltek ComputerEase solutions facilitate construction payroll—from time entry to posting payroll. And with payroll services designed specifically for Deltek ComputerEase users, we can help you streamline and deliver taxes, employee payments, direct deposits and year-end documents, as well as consult on prevailing wage and certified payroll.
Construction Accounting & Finance Experts
Find a CPA FIRM
Find a CPA firm with experience and knowledge in the construction industry and Deltek ComputerEase.
Find a Deltek Pro
Discover trusted professionals with expertise in construction bookkeeping to maximize the value of your Deltek ComputerEase solution.
Join Our CPA Network
Partner with Deltek and leverage the industry standard for construction job costing software to ensure successful outcomes for your clients.