Deltek Pulse: Health and human services month in review, January 2017
After a slow end to the fourth quarter, the State, Local and Education Health and Human Services (HHS) market saw an 11% increase of solicitations in January compared to December 2016. Solicitation activity in the IT and AEC categories remained steady, with the majority of bids having a primary requirement of Medical Equipment or Health Services. Activity was especially high in Colorado in January, in addition to bigger states like California, New York, and Texas. Solicitation activity was lowest in Mississippi last month, followed by Montana, Nevada, and South Dakota.
Notable RFP Releases
- The Arkansas Department of Human Services (DHS) released a request for proposals (RFP) for Information Support Services (ISS) for the maintenance and enhancement of legacy DHS applications. Proposals are currently being evaluated.
- The Indiana Department of Administration, on behalf of the Department of Child Services, issued a request for services document for the Design, Development, and Implementation of the INvest Child Support Automated System project. Proposals are due on April 3, 2017.
- The Wisconsin Department of Health Services issued an RFP to establish a contract for an experienced best-of-breed supplier to execute and complete a Takeover and Enhancement of the current Wisconsin DHS Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) and related systems and existing fiscal agent services. Proposals are due on April 18. 2017.
Notable Contract Awards
- The California Department of Technology, Child Welfare Digital Services (CWDS), has awarded OnCore Consulting LLC a contract for Intake Implementation Services. OnCore will assist with the deployment of the Intake Services to the Intake user community, which consists of up to 7,000 staff located across the state.
- The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) awarded Health Care Cost Institute Inc. a contract for an All-Payer Claims Database (APCD) to improve transparency in health care purchasing decisions. The base contract term is for five years, with three one-year renewal options. The contract has a not-to-exceed value of $6.1 million.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education