Deltek Pulse: General government services month in review, January 2017

Posted by Alexandra Ellison on February 2, 2017

Cloud Computing

Deltek saw a strong start to the New Year with a 12.9% increase in solicitations released from December. Just about 69% of those bids were related to Professional Services, leaving 31% categorized as Information Technology. Natural Resources accounted for 44% of the General Government solicitations, followed by 26% classified as Economic Development. California, Texas, and Florida saw the most solicitation releases while South Dakota, North Dakota, and Indiana saw the fewest.

Notable RFP Releases:

  • The California Department of General Services has a requirement for PC Goods, including desktops, laptops, and monitors. The historical value based on total expenditures from the current contract is approximately $113 million over a 3-year period. Proposals are due by March 17, 2017.
  • The Pennsylvania Department of Revenue has launched its revenue modernization program to improve and modernize its business processes and technology. As part of this, the department is seeking to acquire and implement a new, commercial-off-the-shelf, tax modernization solution. Proposals are due by March 14, 2017.
  • A request for proposals (RFP) was released to solicit potential contractors to provide Information Technology (IT) Consulting Services on a Master Service Agreement (MSA) for use by California state agencies and participating local agencies. Proposals are due by February 23, 2017.
  • The North Dakota Office of Management and Budget has an ongoing need for Information Technology (IT) professionals in a variety of job classifications for both project-based and staff-augmentation work. An RFP was released for an IT Professional Services Contract Pool. The state plans to meet this need by awarding source-of-supply contracts to multiple vendors. Proposals are due by March 8, 2017.

You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.

Deltek Pulse: General government services month in review, January 2017

Categories