Deltek Pulse: Health and human services month in review, September 2016
Solicitation activity in the Health and Human Services (HHS) market decreased slightly in September, but was comparable to July and August activity. The majority of solicitations were in the categories of Medical and Scientific Equipment and Professional Services. In September, there was high procurement activity in the mid-Atlantic including New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland, as well as notably high activity in Michigan.
Notable Solicitation Releases
Health Information Technology
- The Kentucky Office of Health Benefit and Information Exchange is seeking a vendor(s) to provide a hosted and configurable Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for the Kentucky Health Information Exchange System that the vendor will configure and customize as necessary. Proposals are due by November 28, 2016.
- The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) released an invitation to negotiate for its All Payer Claims Database project. The vendor will be expected to collect and make available Florida-specific claims data; as well as develop, implement, host and maintain an interactive consumer website that will display pricing information for defined bundles of services derived from the claims data. Proposals are due by November 7, 2016.
- The Wyoming Department of Health released the System Integrator/HUB/Enterprise Service Bus solicitation for the Wyoming Integrated Next Generation System (WINGS) Medicaid replacement project. Four other modules are expected to be released in 2017. Proposals are due on November 30, 2016.
- The Missouri Office of Administration has released a request for proposals (RFP) for a Program Integrity Solution for the Department of Social Services to replace the current Fraud and Abuse Detection System (FADS), Surveillance Utilization Review System (SURS), and other program integrity applications. Proposals are due on November 30, 2016.
- The Michigan Department of Technology Management and Budget released an RFP for the maintenance and support of the Department of Health and Human Services' Michigan Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System (MiSACWIS). Proposals are due on November 27, 2016.
Integrated Eligibility Systems
- The West Virginia Department of Administration, on behalf of the Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR), released an RFP for the design, development, implementation, maintenance and operation of an Integrated Eligibility Solution (IES). The IES will consolidate and integrate the administration of the health and human services programs currently supported by DHHR legacy IT systems. Proposals are due by November 22, 2016.
- The Colorado Governor’s Office of Information Technology has issued solicitation for the Colorado Benefits Management System (CBMS) Program Eligibility Application Kit (PEAK) and Related Applications Maintenance and Operations Renewal. Proposals are due on November 14, 2016.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education