Deltek Pulse: General government services month in review, July 2016
July continued the trend of decreasing solicitations, with a seven percent decrease compared to June. Professional Services was the higher of the primary requirements, accounting for just about 70 percent of the solicitations released. Natural Resources led the General Government vertical with over 38 percent, while Economic Development/ Regulation was just behind with 28 percent of solicitations.
Notable RFP releases:
- The Illinois Department of Lottery has issued a solicitation for Private Management of the Illinois Lottery System. The state is seeking a new way to gather Lottery customer data, protect such data, including protecting the privacy of Lottery customers, and maximize the value of data through predictive analytics. Proposals are due by October 26, 2016.
- San Francisco, California, has a requirement for Integrated Infrastructure Information Program Management Support Services (PMSS). The Program will establish a centralized integrated infrastructure information management platform for the collection of data associated with the design and construction phases of all of the Division’s projects. Proposals are due by August 18, 2016.
- The Oregon Department of Administrative Services has a released a request for proposals for a Statewide Human Resource Information Legacy System Modernization Plan. Since the current HR system is decentralized, outdated and inflexible, the state is seeking a replacement. Proposals are due by August 26, 2016.
- The Oregon Department of State Police has a requirement for a Data Management Software System. This system will support all of the Oregon State Police across the State. Proposals are due by August 12, 2016.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education