Deltek Pulse: Health and human services month in review, August 2015
Health care and human services solicitations saw a slight decrease in August compared to the high number of bids that came out early summer. As usual, the majority of solicitations were in the categories of professional services, medical/laboratory equipment, and health care and medical services, followed by social services, information technology, and architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) bids.
Notable RFP releases
- On August 21, the California Department of Healthcare Services released RFPs for Administrative Services Organization (ASO) for the Medi-Cal Dental program, as well as Dental Medicaid Management Information System (CDMMIS)/Fiscal Intermediary (FI) Services. Both projects are being procured simultaneously, with proposals for both projects due on December 4.
- The California Department of Healthcare Services also released an RFP for Medi-Cal Program Integrity Data Analytics (MPIDA) on August 10. The main goal of the MPIDA procurement is to enhance DHCS program integrity monitoring capability through the use of an enterprise-wide predictive analytics solution. Proposals are due on September 21.
- The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) re-released an RFP for the Management Information Services RAPIDS Project. The department only received on proposal from a previously released an RFP. Proposals in response to the new solicitation are due by October 8.
- The Nevada Purchasing Division released an RFP for Nevada WIC MIS System Transfer and Implementation on August 7. Nevada DHHS is seeking a vendor to implement the Mountain Plains State Consortium (MPSC) WIC system. The awarded contractor will also assist the Nevada WIC Consortium with hardware, network, and database setup; data mapping and conversion; and EBT system interface. Proposals are due on November 13.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State and Local Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education