Deltek’s Virtual Insight 2021 kicked-off less than a month ago where we saw thousands of Deltek users join together for two days’ worth of content, connection, and customer appreciation. This year, Costpoint users were able to hear directly from familiar experts in Product Management, get insight into the product roadmap and learn tips and tricks from product experts, loyal customers, and Deltek partners.
There were 89 sessions in the Costpoint product track highlighting the Future of Costpoint, investments we continue to make to help businesses achieve Digital Transformation, updates to Customer Experience & Usability, and Cloud and Cybersecurity Compliance. Highly attended and rated sessions included: the Costpoint Product Kick-off, What’s Up with Projects & Accounting, and Time & Expense Costpoint Integration Update.
Don’t forget, Insight Sessions were recorded live and most of them are available for All-Access Pass holders on demand until October 28th, 2021. There’s just a few weeks left to catch content you may have missed during the week of Insight, here are our recommendations on top sessions to watch (or watch again)!
Costpoint Back to Basics and Functionality Overviews
- CP-02 Contract Management Overview: Take me back to the basics
- CP-03 Connecting with Leads: Costpoint CRM Basics
- CP-10 Meet the Billing Worksheet!
- CP-19 Costpoint Mobile Time and Expense
- CP-29 Shop Floor Time: The Benefits of an Integrated Time and Labor System
- CP-30 A Day in the Life of a Costpoint Buyer
- CP-45 Costpoint Cloud Offerings: Which Works Best for You?
- CP-47 Compliance and Security with GovCon Cloud Moderate (GCCM)
Costpoint Integration and New Features Updates
- CP-06 Source to Pay-Connect the Dots with Contract Management
- CP-09 Project Reporting Tables and Revenue Formula Changes
- CP-11 Costpoint and Multicurrency
- CP-12 Deltek Payments: Better Visibility into your Inbound and Outbound Payments
- CP-20 Time and Expense Costpoint Integration Update
- CP-22 Improve your end user experience by getting the most out of new features in Time
- CP-34 Streamlining Workforce Management: Deltek Costpoint and Talent Management Integration
- CP-36 Automate Project Resource Planning Using Costpoint PSA
Costpoint Tips & Tricks
- CP-04 Opportunities from GovWin IQ to Costpoint
- CP-15 Tips & Tricks: Costpoint Planning Workflow
- CP-35 Costpoint People Tips and Tricks - Leave Reconciliation
- CP-42 Tips and Tricks for Getting Started On Your Own Reports in Cosptoint BI
- CP-44 Tips and Tricks creating your own Dashboards in Costpoint BI
- CP-49 Costpoint Cloud Tips & Tricks
- CP-50 Costpoint and the DLZ: Navigation Made EZ!
- CP-54 Fascinating Navigation Banners & UI Profiles Tactics That Can Help Your Business Grow!
Costpoint Functionality Demonstrations
- CPXPO-01 Build a Healthy Pipeline & Improve Win Rates with Costpoint
- CPXPO-02 Costpoint Goes Mobile to Supercharge Accounting Efficiency!
- CPXPO-03 Utilize Employee Requisitions to Source the Right Project-Level Talent
- CPXPO-04 Simplify Materials Cost Collection and Automate More with Costpoint Procurement & Manufacturing
- CPXPO-05 Utilizing Dashboards in Costpoint Business Intelligence (BI) to View Project Information At-A-Glance
- CPXPO-06 Costpoint Business Intelligence (BI) – There’s a Report for That!
- CPXPO-07 Power Your Costpoint Success with the Deltek Learning Zone
Customer Experience Sessions Focused on Your Success
Insight attendees were also able to learn how Deltek is committed to their overall business success. The Customer Experience (CX) track included sessions that highlighted Deltek's commitment as a life-long partner. All-access pass holders can still watch these valuable Customer Experience sessions including:
- CX-01 Taking Deltek’s Integration Strategy to the Next Level
- CX-04 Spotlight on You: A Redesigned Virtual Live Learning Experience
- CX-05 Customer Enablement and Deltek’s Reimagined Focus on You
- CX-06 Get More Out of Product Training with the Deltek Learning Zone
- CX-07 Increase Your ROI with Deltek’s Marketplace
Impactful General Sessions
At this year's event, our general sessions focused on the importance of powering your business, emerging trends in business software, and mentally thriving in the face of overload and competition. Keynote speakers included Mike Corkery, Michael Fauscette and Jim Kwik. We also heard from Deltek leaders on how Deltek is driving purposeful innovation and our commitment to delivering quality products. These sessions are available on-demand so you can learn how Deltek is committed to you, our customer.
For recommendations on Insight sessions specific to Costpoint Manufacturing, Cloud and Cyber Security, Small Business, Costpoint and Talent Management Integration and Costpoint Partners be sure to check out these blogs.