Do you know:
- The U.S. Census Bureau shows a solid 3.3% annual growth in demand for architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) services by state and local public sector entities?
- There’s an additional $8.1 billion in spending, (totaling $253.7 billion in annualized spending) for the AEC state & local market as of November 2014?
- The FY 2015 Top 10 (AEC) opportunities’ total contract value is more than $9 billion, consisting of prime contract opportunities from a variety of agencies and industry segments?
Finding and winning public sector opportunities is not for the faint of heart. First, finding them can be a laborious task. While firms typically sign up for contracting opportunities via free agency web sites – who has time to keep track of multiple agency sites, with different opportunity processes? The chances of missing an opportunity or being late to the game are great. What if you could find Federal and State & Local public sector opportunities in one place?
Are you ready to win more government contracts? Sign up for a FREE TRIAL here.
Deltek’s GovWin IQ helps AEC firms and government contractors win more business by providing a centralized and detailed platform for insight into public sector opportunities at all stages of the contracting lifecycle. Gain comprehensive information surrounding each opportunity, save critical time hunting for the right contacts; identify opportunities well in advance of public notices. Deltek’s GovWin IQ can make a difference in your business development success.
With GovWin IQ, you can:
- Learn months in advance what opportunities will be released, and when
- Reduce the time it takes to obtain, analyze and act on critical opportunity info
- Understand the potential client’s needs and pain points
- Identify buying patterns and trends by agency
- Get direct access to org charts and drill down to contact specific data
- Gain insights into the competitive landscape
- Find the teaming partners
- Leverage analyst expertise for customized, in-depth requirements
- Track the opportunity throughout its lifecycle
- 36th Annual Clarity AE Industry Study
- 37th Annual Clarity AE Study
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- Deltek iAccess for Vision
- Deltek Insight
- Deltek Vision
- Financial Management
- Govwin IQ
- Mgmt IT Consulting
- Professional Services
- Professional Services
- Project Management
- Resource Planning
- Talent Management
- Touch for Vision
- Trends & Events
- Vision Accounting/Finance
- Vision CRM
- Vision in the Cloud
- Vision Planning
- Vision Purchasing