Insight 2014 is just around the corner and it will be packed with amazing speakers like David Blaine, an exciting evening at Universal Studios, ample opportunities to connect with other Vision users and dozens of sessions chock-full of Vision know-how.
What are this year’s must-see sessions? Check these out:
- Vision Mini-General – don’t miss this always popular, always informative session
- Tips & Techniques: A Daily Dose for Vision Users (PS-27) – learn how to make daily use more efficient and effective with reminders about features you may have forgotten or things you may not have known Vision could do
- The Next Generation of CRM (PS-52) – check out the new CRM workspace designed for the front office with a new sleek design coming soon to a Vision database near you
- What’s New in Vision 7.3 and 7.4? (PS-28) – see the latest new features and enhancements so you can accomplish more in new ways
- Public Sector AEC Outlook and Opportunities (PS-108) – Explore key trends in public sector AEC spending and understand what types of projects are getting prioritized as well as what creative funding approaches buyers are using to stretch the funds they have
- KPIs, Graphs and Dashboards in Vision BI (or VPM) (PS-113) – VPM delivers rich insight into company operations. See how it can enable your organization to make more effective decisions.
- Best Practices Sessions – make resource planning easier, get more from CRM, streamline revenue recognition and see how VPM can give you greater insight into your firm.
As if content-rich sessions weren’t enough, you can stop by the Expo Hall to see the latest solutions to get your questions answered. You’ll also network with other Vision users, meet the experts to get your questions answered and celebrate Insight with thousands of Deltek customers. Click here to read how to get the most out of your time at Insight this year.
Already registered? Click here and log in to access the session scheduler and choose these must-see sessions. If you haven’t registered yet, click here to register now.
What session is your must-see session this year? Comment below.
- 36th Annual Clarity AE Industry Study
- 37th Annual Clarity AE Study
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- Deltek iAccess for Vision
- Deltek Insight
- Deltek Vision
- Financial Management
- Govwin IQ
- Mgmt IT Consulting
- Professional Services
- Professional Services
- Project Management
- Resource Planning
- Talent Management
- Touch for Vision
- Trends & Events
- Vision Accounting/Finance
- Vision CRM
- Vision in the Cloud
- Vision Planning
- Vision Purchasing