The Top Opportunities in Federal Government Contracting for 2019
Every year, GovWin’s Federal research team studies the marketplace to determine the top opportunities for government contractors to take advantage of. The full set of complementary research reports and the comprehensive series of on-demand webinars supply vendors with industry-leading data and analysis to help them start the new year off right.
This year, our analysts have investigated four unique areas of federal opportunities and compiled a webinar and downloadable research report for each: The Top 20 Unrestricted Opportunities, the Top 10 Set-Aside Opportunities, the Top 10 Civilian Opportunities, and the Top 10 Federal AEC Opportunities.
Each of these studies provide unmissable insights into the biggest federal government contracts in each field for FY 2019, and assessments of key buying patterns to aid in developing business strategies and growing public sector sales.
Free Research Reports
Top Federal Opportunities for 2019
With the start of the new federal fiscal year upon us, government contractors need to begin building a strong pipeline of leads well in advance to prepare for success in 2019.
This series of reports and webinars highlights specific implications for contractors, broken out into four main types of government contracting opportunities:
- Top 20 Unrestricted Opportunities: Discover information about the top 20 highest-profile federal procurements for all of FY 2019, including a recap of spending in 2018 and a look forward at federal spending in 2019, as well as trends in the federal contracting market and comparisons to previous years.
- Top 10 Set-Aside Opportunities: For those looking for top opportunities but would prefer not to go head-to-head with the largest businesses in the industry, this research provides a detailed review of the top set-aside contracts and how the top small business opportunities from 2018 performed.
- Top 10 Civilian Opportunities: Contractors can take a deep dive into key procurement trends and patterns anticipated to appear in the coming year in the civilian opportunities market. This research goes over the 10 most impactful federal contracting opportunities from civilian agencies for 2019.
- Top 10 Federal AEC Opportunities: Our researchers looked at the federal contracting opportunities from the AEC (architecture, engineering, and construction) market, in addition to key points of interest and procurement patterns that vendors should watch for as they head into the new year.
Federal government contractors of all sizes and in a wide range of industries can benefit from these reports. For example, if you’re a small business or a woman-owned or veteran-owned business, the Top 10 Set-Aside Opportunities report may provide you with a way to get in on one of the major contracts for 2019. Or if your firm provides construction, architecture, or engineering services, you may be able to uncover valuable spending and contracting insights by reading the Top 10 Federal AEC Opportunities report.
The combined power of GovWin and Onvia have created the best-in-class source for government market intelligence, and the research reports that our Federal and SLED teams put together – including the Top Opportunities series - are the perfect complement to any company’s sales strategies in the public sector market.
“Knowledge is power, and GovWin+Onvia is a critical resource for us in developing and refining our long term growth strategy.”
David J. Akers, President and CEO of Sourcing Alliance
Want to become informed on the Top Federal Opportunities for FY 2019 and prepare your business for public sector sales success? You can click here to access the report series, or click below to register for one of the on-demand webinars that will give you the insights you need on all of the top federal government contracts for 2019.
Top Federal Opportunities for 2019
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education