Project Management for Government Contractors
Increase profitability and lower operating costs with extensive budgeting, forecasting and resource planning tools.
Costpoint Project Management
Costpoint Project Management for government contractors centralizes budgets, forecasts, resources and reporting. As the core of our Professional Services Automation solution, its budgeting and forecasting tools provide insight into existing and projected spend, as well as into changing business needs that may affect your financial outlook. And Costpoint Project Management’s resource planning helps align the right people to the right projects, with real-time data to empower more strategic decision-making.Request a Demo
Measure and Forecast Costs
Sync budgets aligned to labor costs, get insight into current budgets and use data to effectively forecast the future.
Improve Resource Utilization
Align proper resources to current or future projects, allowing work to start and billing to begin more quickly.
Get a 360-Degree View
Bid & proposal, resource planning, project and organizational planning and dynamic reporting—all in one integrated solution.
Utilize Professional Services Automation
- Improve measurement and control project costs with planning tools and time and expense integration
- Use intelligent resource forecasting to search and identify the right resources for the right projects
- Get greater reporting and analytics to help with actionable insights and more strategic decisions
Set Organizational Budgets
- Create an annual operating plan for the entire organization
- Develop a baseline budget and create a forecast during the year to understand how you are tracking to the baseline
- Calculate forecasted indirect rates and measure risk by comparing organizational and project budgets
View Multiple What-If Scenarios
- Create multiple versions of a budget to examine and understand different scenarios
- Compare scenarios to better understand the impact of changes between scenarios
- Choose final budget from multiple scenarios
Improve Efficiency With Resource Planning
- Identify where resource gaps exist and find resources to fill them
- Analyze workload, utilize resource transparency to plan future work and gain labor cost insights
- Create teams and get a snapshot of all existing resources tied to a specific project and adjust as needed
Use Smart AI for Resource Managers
- Get a complete picture of project and staff utilization, including historical and planned hours
- View real-time data analytics to gain greater predictability and make more informed decisions
- Review new business budgets and analyze future forecast predictions based on current numbers and resources