Project Manager Software for Government Contractors
Exploit deep budgeting, planning and reporting capabilities to profitably deliver on government projects.
Budgeting and Forecasting Software
Eliminating paper processes and integrating systems is the starting point to efficiently managing projects. However, innovative government contractors also expect their project management budgeting and forecasting software to help manage contractual requirements, risk and resources, to include subcontractors, all while automatically keeping the ledger current with costs on both project and organizational levels.
Resource Management Software
As a government contractor’s Project Manager, you do so much more than simply manage resources. You source them, budget them, make sure they are properly utilized and approve their time and expense charges. Costpoint automates both sides of many of these processes, enabling you to focus on analyzing the data rather than gathering it, enabling resources to focus on their work rather than the paperwork.
Project Budget Management Software
Whether you are a federal contractor or a federal subcontractor, Costpoint ERP software can handle both your government and commercial businesses with standard and average actual costing method options. The on-premises and cloud versions provide further flexibility to help federal contractors of all sizes successfully deliver projects on time and on budget.
Costpoint Project Management Capabilities Also Include:
- Plan by resource or plan by project
- Search for resources by skill, credentials, etc.
- Report using the Project Manager dashboard then drill down to numerous levels and views
- Project forecasting – review EAC versions prior to finalizing
- Subcontractor management – they enter data, you see pending charges then approve or reject
- Project portfolio management reporting
Integrated Project Management & Accounting
Bid, plan, budget, report, and bill, all in one system with real-time project visibility.
Project Costing for Government Contracts
Create bid and proposal costing and easily convert to project baseline budgets.
Government Contractor Resource Planning
Monitor project resources using real-time costs for effective resource management.
Benefits by Role
Be in the know on your project’s status and where it is projected to go. Confidently report on your budgets, forecasts and resource utilization with real-time data. Strategically react to change requests with the visibility that Costpoint’s single, centralized project-based system provides.
- Quickly and accurately answer questions about actuals, what-if adjustments, and forecasts, with just a few clicks
- Manage subcontracted resources, statements of work and subcontractor spend
- Reduce risk: see pending charges, make approvals from your mobile device, run multiple workflow versions prior to finalizing, one system for one version of the budget for all teams
Get a full view of a project budget management software solution made for federal contractors.
Discover how project managers can quickly and accurately answer questions about actuals in real-time.
Turn resource management into a competitive differentiator that helps you and win more government contracts.