benefits of ajera ERp for Finance
EVERYTHING YOU NEED — FAST AND IN ONE PLACE
Save time at your A&E firm by centralizing your processes in software built specifically around A&E best practices. Ajera provides full accounting functionality including general ledger, project costing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and payroll.
- Project reports are constantly updated as time is entered — providing instant visibility into project progress
- Invoices can easily match the format required by clients and are updated the moment time is entered, reviewed and approved electronically
- Send invoices out electronically and automatically store a backup copy for your records
Ajera contains scores of other features designed to provide strong A&E accounting software in a streamlined manner.
- Easily set up recurring invoices and journal entries, prepayments and finance charges
- Perform straightforward bank and credit card reconciliation
- Real-world cash forecasting and backlog reporting provide breakthrough abilities designed for how you manage your architecture or engineering business
Flexibility in how you view and manage finances.
- Track A&E project and financial data through multiple profit centers
- Budget, manage and analyze your various organizational groups as separate entities
- Financial Statement Designer offers the ability to customize financial statements, delivering insight to make strategic business decisions
Act fast with up-to-date reporting.
- Information can be summarized and visualized through standard reports, custom reports and real-time dashboards
- Dashboards facilitate tasks, such as invoicing, time review and collections, as well as managing your consultants and projects
- Real-time information provides the insight you need to take action quickly and decisively
Designed for flexibility and ease of use
- Multiple wage-rate tables allow you to define rates by employee type or activity when working on specific projects
- Track and pay prevailing wages by project to meet certified reporting requirements
- Choose which dates will be included in your payroll, who to pay, and whether to issue a check or pay by direct deposit