The only wireless barcode and mobile data collection software recommended by Deltek for Costpoint, RFgen enables you to mobilize critical warehouse and supply chain workflows for increased efficiency, accuracy and productivity. With RFgen, you can connect Windows, Android and iOS devices like barcode scanners, tablets, RFID, and more to Costpoint.
RFgen helps organizations running Costpoint reduce supply chain implementation costs and increase efficiency with the industry’s most flexible mobile data collection solutions. Established in 1983, RFgen is known for its solid, high-quality products and high customer satisfaction ratings among its 2,800 customers. Using RFgen, businesses are able to quickly take their manual processes and turn them into real-time mobile applications using any type of mobile device including wireless barcode scanners, tablets, and even wearable devices. Whether you are looking to automate your warehouse and better track inventory, comply with government regulations, or manage remote inventory, RFgen is the smart choice.
RFGEN MOBILE FOUNDATIONS FOR DELTEK COSTPOINT
Mobilize your supply chain with RFgen Mobile Foundations for Deltek Costpoint and gain efficiency, accuracy, productivity and visibility in your inventory, warehouse, and manufacturing operations. A mobile application development platform, RFgen Mobile Foundations for Deltek Costpoint includes a suite of pre-written, Deltek-validated mobile apps that are ready to use out of the box. Featuring real-time, bi-directional information exchange with Costpoint via Costpoint web services, RFgen enables you to connect any type of Windows, Android and iOS mobile device like barcode scanners, tablets, handheld computers, and more to your Costpoint systems. Deploy RFgen on-premise or in the Cloud–the choice is yours.
Eliminate manual, paper-based processes with barcoding and mobile apps.
Increase Worker Productivity
Mobilize picking, packing, receiving and transfers and watch efficiency soar.
Mobilize Remote / Field Operations
Collect data in the field and then automatically update Costpoint when reconnected.
Benefits by Role
RFgen Mobile Foundations for Deltek Costpoint is a flexible and easy to use mobile application development platform (MADP) that includes the RFgen Mobile Development Studio plus a suite of pre-built mobile apps for inventory management, manufacturing and PO processing. RFgen provides you with many benefits …
- Validated connectivity to Costpoint with transactions executed using Costpoint web services.
- No hassle Costpoint upgrades since RFgen is version independent and seamlessly integrates with Costpoint 7.01 and 7.1.1.
- Freedom of choice with Cloud, on-premise, connected or disconnected solutions and RFgen is device agnostic.
- Administration tools that enable you to shadow users and take control remotely to show users how to perform a task.
- Integrated mobile app development environment enabling you to rapidly customize and create new mobile apps in-house, saving you time and money.
- Rapid implementation taking weeks, not months.
- Access to consultants with expertise in data collection, Costpoint, and supply chain automation best practices.
Whether you work in distribution, manufacturing, logistics or procurement, you’re responsible for keeping things moving. Paper processes are too slow and error-prone to be competitive in today’s business environment. RFgen Mobile Foundations for Deltek Costpoint can help you gain up to 60% greater efficiency in the warehouse or on the shop floor and boost accuracy by as much as 40%. RFgen provides you with many benefits …
- Speed up operations by eliminating the need for employees to manually data enter information into Costpoint.
- Reduce supply chain implementation costs and increase efficiency, accuracy and productivity.
- Achieve end-to-end visibility by tracking parts and products throughout the entire supply chain in the warehouse and offline out in the field.
- Maintain an accurate inventory count and speed up inventory turns, so you can optimize purchasing and order fulfillment while reducing the cost of safety stock.
- Reduce risk, eliminate counterfeit parts, and comply with government regulations.
RFgen Mobile Foundations for Deltek Costpoint automates paper-based, manual processes dramatically reducing supply chain implementation costs and improving efficiency, accuracy and productivity in the warehouse, on the shop floor, at the distribution center, and even in remote environments. RFgen provides you with many benefits …
- Excellent ROI due to rapid implementation, out-of-the-box integration with Costpoint, and a low total cost of ownership.
- Leaner, more cost-effective operations due to a reduction in human error and dramatically faster task completion, leading to higher employee productivity.
- Seamless integration with Costpoint so that accurate information is automatically updating your accounting, order entry, and other critical business systems.
- Lot tracking capabilities provides full traceability and accountability, so that your company can better serve customers, reduce risk and comply with industry and government regulations.
- Better insight into resource utilization due to the ability to compare the time it takes individual employees to complete the same jobs.
GOING FROM PAPER TO BARCODE
We live in an increasingly mobile world where real-time access to important business data, regardless of time or location, is no longer the exception, it’s the rule. With barcode and mobile data collection solutions designed for Costpoint, you can efficiently manage inventory, manufacturing and PO processing workflows in the warehouse or in the field. Watch this video and learn how to move from a paper-based data collection system to barcode scanners to smartphones and tablets.
Learn how RFgen can help you automate your Costpoint warehouse with barcode data collection software.
Discover how CyberCore improved materials management with mobile data collection and barcode scanners.
See how Insitu achieved accurate and efficient inventory tracking with mobile data collection.
When is mobility needed? What questions to ask potential vendors? What to consider when evaluating?
Being able to fully trace parts and components into mission-critical military assets is vital.