RFgen mobilizes critical warehouse and supply chain workflows for increased efficiency, accuracy, productivity, and traceability. With RFgen, you can connect Windows, Android and iOS devices like barcode scanners, tablets, RFID, and more to Costpoint. Collect data at the point-of-work to easily track-and-trace inventory end-to-end through your supply chain to comply with contractual and governmental regulations.
Established in 1983, RFgen is known for its solid, high-quality products and high customer satisfaction ratings among its worldwide customers. Using RFgen, businesses can quickly take their manual processes and turn them into real-time mobile applications using any type of mobile device including wireless barcode scanners, tablets, and wearable devices. Whether you are looking to automate your warehouse and better track inventory, comply with government regulations, or manage remote inventory, RFgen is the smart choice.
RFGEN MOBILE FOUNDATIONS FOR DELTEK COSTPOINT
Mobilize your supply chain with RFgen Mobile Foundations for Deltek Costpoint and gain efficiency, accuracy, productivity, visibility, and traceability in your inventory, warehouse, and manufacturing operations. RFgen Mobile Foundations for Deltek Costpoint includes a suite of pre-written, Deltek-validated mobile app templates. Deploy with the help of RFgen’s expert implementation team and consultants or modify on your own using our low-code mobile app development studio. Featuring real-time, bi-directional information exchange with Costpoint via Costpoint web services, RFgen enables you to connect any type of Windows, Android, and iOS mobile device like barcode scanners, tablets, handheld computers, and more to your Costpoint systems. Deploy RFgen on-premise or in the Cloud–the choice is yours.
Eliminate manual, paper-based processes with barcoding and mobile apps.
Increase Worker Productivity
Mobilize picking, packing, receiving and transfers and watch efficiency soar.
Minimize risk and cost of compliance with automated real-time track-and-trace of materials.
Benefits by Role
RFgen provides built-in best practices for barcoding and supply chain processes and unprecedented reliability with mobile apps for your existing stack. Use Costpoint-validated mobile app templates and quickly tailor to your workflows. Built on mobile barcoding technology, RFgen enables real-time, two-way data with Deltek Costpoint using an easy codebase. RFgen provides you with many benefits…
- Validated connectivity to Costpoint with transactions executed using Costpoint web services.
- No hassle Costpoint upgrades since RFgen is version independent and seamlessly integrates with Costpoint 7.0.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.4 and 8.0.
- Freedom of choice with Cloud, on-premise, connected or disconnected solutions and RFgen is device agnostic.
- Administration tools that enable you to shadow users and take control remotely to show users how to perform a task.
- Integrated mobile app development environment enabling you to rapidly customize and create new mobile apps in-house, saving you time and money.
- Rapid implementation taking weeks, not months.
- Access to consultants with expertise in data collection, Costpoint, and supply chain automation best practices.
Whether you work in distribution, manufacturing, logistics, or procurement, you’re responsible for keeping things moving. Paper processes are too slow and error-prone to be competitive in today’s business environment. RFgen Mobile Foundations for Deltek Costpoint can help you gain up to 30% greater efficiency in the warehouse or on the shop floor and boost accuracy to 99.5+%. RFgen provides you with many benefits…
- Speed up operations by eliminating the need for employees to manually data enter information into Costpoint.
- Reduce supply chain implementation costs and increase efficiency, accuracy, and productivity.
- Achieve end-to-end visibility by tracking parts and products throughout the entire supply chain in the warehouse and offline out in the field.
- Maintain an accurate inventory count and speed up inventory turns, so you can optimize purchasing and order fulfillment while reducing the cost of safety stock.
- Reduce risk, eliminate counterfeit parts, and comply with government regulations.
RFgen Mobile Foundations for Deltek Costpoint automates paper-based, manual processes, dramatically reducing supply chain implementation costs and improving efficiency, accuracy, and productivity in the warehouse, on the shop floor, at the distribution center, and even in remote environments. RFgen provides you with many benefits…
- Excellent ROI due to rapid implementation, easy integration with Costpoint, and a low total cost of ownership.
- Leaner, more cost-effective operations due to a reduction in human error and dramatically faster task completion, leading to higher employee productivity.
- Seamless integration with Costpoint so that accurate information is automatically updating your accounting, order entry, and other critical business systems.
- Lot tracking capabilities provides full traceability and accountability, so that your company can better serve customers, reduce risk, and comply with industry and government regulations.
- Better insight into resource utilization due to the ability to compare the time it takes individual employees to complete the same jobs.
GOING FROM PAPER TO BARCODE
We live in an increasingly mobile world where real-time access to important business data, regardless of time or location, is no longer the exception, it’s the rule. With barcode and mobile data collection solutions designed for Costpoint, you can efficiently manage inventory, manufacturing and PO processing workflows in the warehouse or in the field. Watch this video and learn how to move from a paper-based data collection system to barcode scanners to smartphones and tablets.
Learn how RFgen can help you automate your Costpoint warehouse with barcode data collection software.
Discover how CyberCore improved materials management with mobile data collection and barcode scanners.
See how Insitu achieved accurate and efficient inventory tracking with mobile data collection.
Top reasons to consider mobile barcoding for ERP and questions to ask before buying.
When is mobility needed? What questions to ask potential vendors? What to consider when evaluating?