Experian Employer Services
Experian Employer Services brings together a suite of specialized solutions with unmatched service, trusted expertise and client-inspired innovation. We’re focused on the employee experience while improving your bottom line. Our employer solutions for tax credit services, including the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, help you determine your eligibility for tax incentives to keep more money for your business. Employers who use our services for verification fulfillment can improve their overall employee experience with top-of-the-line data security, giving their employees valuable peace of mind when they’re buying a new home or other major changes.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT (WOTC)
Experian Employer Services’ innovative and flexible WOTC technology platform puts HR and Tax in control of their program. Our tools offer endless configuration and customization options.
FRICTIONLESS CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE
inimized candidate drop-out and opt-out, averaging under 90 seconds per screen.
On the fly configurability for almost any candidate experience or regulatory change.
Next-generation WOTC forecasting platform with a combination of empirical and user-adjusted inputs.
Benefits by Role
Experian Employer Services’ WOTC service removes all burdens from HR:
- Providing flexibility to meet the client’s specific and individualized needs
- Developing and tracking insightful reporting and analytics that foster understanding and accountability in the delivery of our services
- Breaking down barriers through the constant questioning of the status quo, challenging assumptions that stand in the way of improved performance and service
- Through the unification of service and operations, delivering a seamless experience with centralized accountability
Experience a new level of reporting and accurate forecasting.
- Next-generation WOTC forecasting platform provides clients with a unique combination of empirical and user-adjusted inputs
- Blend controls for any variable that can influence the timing and amount of forecasted credits
- WOTC compliance and performance is access to critical metrics
- Powerful reporting engine and a proprietary set of lead measures that dig deeper and enable action
Leading employers turn to Experian Employer Services to alleviate the HR burden of fulfilling employment and income verifications. This allows internal resources to focus on higher value tasks and initiatives.
HANDLE ALL INBOUND REQUESTS
No longer have to respond to employment and income verification requests.
Sound and robust data security network, systems are continually managed and updated.
All information stored in the database is encrypted.
Benefits by Role
Employers turn to Experian Employer Services to respond to employment and income verification requests from lenders, pre-employment screeners, property managers and social service agencies.
- Handle inbound income and employment verifications including those from social service agencies
- Seamless Process: No PIN, salary key, or employer code required
- Expedited Conversation: Accept employee data in current format
No leveraging of data for any other purpose
Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
Employee Retention Credit services for employers impacted by COVID-19 maximize benefits and leverage reports fully substantiated for IRS auditing, with little disruption to your business operations.
Now, it’s easier to qualify, more employers are eligible, and more credits are available to businesses of all sizes. The maximum employee retention credit per employee increased from $5,000 up to $28,000 and employers who took PPP loans are now retroactively eligible.
MAXIMIZE YOUR CREDIT
Experian Employer Services does the “heavy lifting” to maximize your credit potential.
Dedicated support to minimize business disruption and prepare for future audits.
BE AUDIT READY
Entrepreneurial approach with audit-ready quality standards balance risk and reward for the optimal result.
Benefits by Role
Experian Employer Services provides a complete, audit-ready document on your behalf that covers the calculated tax credit, compliant with statutory and regulatory requirements. We ensure clients obtain the maximum beneﬁt to which they are entitled and that the credit is documented in anticipation of any future audits.
Overview and Benefits of Experian Employer Services’ WOTC service.
Learn how Experian Employer Services delivers unique value through its verification services.