Has the pace of digital transformation surpassed your ability to manage the avalanche of data coming into your organization? What if there was a technology available that could easily automate repetitive and rule-based work while increasing speed and accuracy? The technology does exist, and it’s called Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Alirrium is obsessed with RPA technology because of its ability to redefine the future of work. By assigning repetitive and mundane work to the digital workforce, Alirrium frees organizations to unleash the creativity, passion and talents of their people to drive business forward.
Re-Imagine | Re-Purpose | Re-Energize
Alirrium’s singular obsession is RPA and we provide a full range of solutions ranging from SMB automations of a few select processes to enterprise integration of hundreds of digital co-workers. Alirrium also provides strategy and consulting services for clients who are looking for insights surrounding RPA implementation and management best practices.
Alirrium is proud to offer UiPath’s #1-ranked RPA software suite to Deltek’s customers as the most complete solution for creating and managing a digital workforce. UiPath’s core offerings of Studio, Robot and Orchestrator provide Deltek’s clients with everything they need to develop, run, manage and scale their RPA implementation.
RAPID Return on Investment
ROI achieved in 6-12 months with benefits increasing at scale
INCREASED SPEED AND ACCURACY
Dramatically reduce processing time while eliminating human error
HEIGTENED EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
Unleash creativity of your workforce by leaving repetitive work to digital co-workers
Benefits By Role
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is powerful technology that enables executives to completely transform their organizations by unleashing the power of the digital workforce. RPA gives executives a competitive advantage by:
- Achieving ROI in 6-12 months, with additional cost savings realized as RPA is scaled throughout the company.
- Freeing their people from repetitive, mundane and time-consuming work so humans can focus on doing what we do best…collaborating, brainstorming, creating, and building client relationships. These are the activities that drive business growth and increase workforce morale.
- Empowering employees to reimagine and optimize business processes while learning a cutting-edge digital transformation technology.
- Decreasing data processing time while also increasing accuracy. The digital workforce is much faster than we are at accomplishing process-based work, eliminates human error, and works 24 hours a day.
Yesterday’s digital technology has buried HR organizations in mounds of paperwork, stealing time away from value-added HR functions that directly lead to employee growth, wellness and happiness. RPA helps HR professionals focus less on paperwork and more on people by:
- Decreasing the time it takes to find new talent by automating the applicant sourcing process. Train digital RPA co-workers to conduct internet searches based on skillsets and attributes that meet your talent acquisition needs.
- Accomplishing time-consuming and repetitive tasks associated with candidate hire screening. Digital co-workers can perform academic qualification, employment history, behavior history and criminal checks.
- Modernizing the new hire onboarding/offboarding process by automatically transferring data contained in onboarding/offboarding forms to a multitude of HRIS and third-party platforms.
- Responding to frequently asked employee questions about HR policies and procedures.
- Reimagining employee goals more closely aligned to corporate vision and mission now that RPA tackles the repetitive and mundane work.
Perhaps no other function has been overrun by data more than Finance & Accounting. Yesterday’s digital technology has relegated many an F&A employee to nights and weekends of manually processing large amounts of data in spreadsheets; or copy/pasting data back and forth from spreadsheets to various accounting and planning systems. RPA significantly reduces manual data processing times for CFOs and their teams by:
- Using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Machine Learning (ML) to automate the processing of receipts and invoices.
- Performing month-end closing activities significantly faster than current manual procedures, including journal entries and account reconciliation.
- Providing travel and expense report documents to the digital RPA workforce for processing, auditing and payment.
- Driving better risk management and compliance. Every action the digital RPA workforce takes is logged and archived, thus allowing the organization to easily document compliance with laws and regulations.
RPA IN THE GOVCON INDUSTRY
This Alirrium video showcases some of the top automations specifically designed to help our Government Contracting customers save time and money, while also freeing their workforce to tackle higher-value tasks. Use cases include automations supporting the finance and accounting departments, human resources, contracts management and your business development organization.
RPA is changing the landscape of how people are benefiting with their overall job satisfaction.
Video showcases how RPA can automate the processing of AP invoices into Vantagepoint.
Video showing automation of timekeeping review and invoice generation in Costpoint.