Unveiling the Best of the Best at #DeltekInsight
Celebrating Customer Success
It’s award season at Deltek and we couldn’t be more excited to celebrate the best of the best here in Orlando! Our esteemed panel of executive judges and solutions experts have evaluated each entry and have cast their votes for the most valuable projects!
Every year, Deltek recognizes outstanding customer and partner achievements across the industries we serve with our MVP (Most Valuable Projects) Awards. We are constantly amazed by the extraordinary things our customers do every day and it is our honor and privilege to support them as they deliver on their missions.
Congratulations to our world-class organizations who were honored during today's Insight 2019 opening General Session.
MVP Award Winners 2019
The Government Contracting MVP Award Goes To…
This year’s winner, Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC), closed the acquisition of Engility Corporation, which increased its pro forma revenues from $4.5 billion to $6.5 billion and employee count from 16,000 to 23,000. As long time users of Deltek, SAIC and Engility seamlessly merged both companies’ business systems with minimal disruption. SAIC was able to fully integrate Engility onto its Deltek systems within six months with little impact on employees and customers.
The Architecture, Engineering & Construction MVP Award Goes To…
This year’s winner, Morris Adjmi Architects (MA), has completed over 5 million square feet of built space, with another 10 million square feet currently underway throughout the country. With Deltek, MA has wholly transformed its project management and financial accounting workflows, allowing the firm to thoroughly track time and expenses, and in turn helping them increase profitability and allowing them to provide better services to their clients.
The Marketing Agency MVP Award Goes To…
This year’s winner, Media One Creative – a global content agency headquartered in Toronto, Canada – has utilized Deltek to streamline its business – giving it one version of the truth. With Deltek, the agency now empowers its teams to focus on being more creative with less focus on manual processes, which has played a significant role in Media One Creative’s rapid growth.
The Management & IT Consulting MVP Award Goes To…
This year’s winner, Mott MacDonald, is one of the world’s leading employee-owned consultancies, opening opportunities with connected thinking to create solutions that make a lasting difference for humanity and the environment. Mott MacDonald turned to Deltek for a Maconomy-based Enterprise solution, creating an integrated cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) system for its global operation. The ERP system has been deployed in North America and the global program will continue in 2020, bringing benefits to Mott MacDonald’s engineering, management and development consulting business. The new ERP system is the foundation building block to enable the firm’s new strategy, and is integral to its digital transformation program.
The Enterprise MVP Award Goes To…
This year’s winner is Johnson Controls Federal Systems, Inc. (JCFS). JCFS provides the U.S. Federal Government holistic, secure, and efficient facility and critical infrastructure solutions and building technologies. It also designs, manufactures, and services cooling plants for the U.S. Navy combatant fleet. JCFS selected Deltek to help streamline and fully integrate its complex business operations including manufacturing, sales, construction and service. With Deltek, JCFS now saves valuable time and seamlessly tracks project costs from first purchased part to last billing without the use of extensive spreadsheets and disparate tools.
The Small to Midsized Business MVP Award Goes To…
This year’s winner, The M Group Architects, uses Deltek Ajera to track projects/contracts and to manage staff scheduling to deliver projects on-time and on-budget. Having the ability to track revenue and profitability in Deltek Ajera enables The M Group to do what they love most—design and work with clients to create outstanding facilities that are functional, creative, buildable and affordable.
The Partner MVP Award Goes To…
This year’s winners are Highlight Technologies (“Highlight”) along with partner Premier Consulting & Integration (PCI). Highlight required a quick implementation to switch to Deltek from one of its competitors. Working with PCI and the Deltek support center, Highlight was able to migrate all of its critical data and go live within three weeks. The Deltek solution has already helped the firm connect and automate its project lifecycle with better data analysis, performance indicators, visibility on cash flow, and major reduction of paperwork.
2019 MVP Award Finalists
- Yorktown, the finalist for the Government Contracting MVP Award, updated its accounting system from Deltek GCS Premier to Deltek Costpoint and successfully grew its workforce from 90 to 700 employees over 6-9 months after being awarded new federal contracts.
- Beers + Hoffman, the finalist for the AEC MVP Award, leveraged Deltek to gain more efficiency across the business through process improvements and reducing manual labor, which ultimately enabled to the firm to win more business, improve delivery response and collaborate with its customers
- Connecting Plots, the finalist for the Marketing Agency MVP Award, implemented Deltek to standardize its job scheduling, which has decreased administrative tasks and improved resource utilization across the agency.
- RTI Health Solutions, the finalist for the Management & IT Consulting Award, relies on Deltek to manage its projects within a single system, which enables it to deliver projects on-time and within budget to its customers.
- CACI, the finalist for the Enterprise MVP Award, leverages Deltek to reduce administrative tasks, save valuable time on maintaining project data and improve data integrity and control.
- WorldWide Language Resources, the finalist for the SMB MVP Award, implemented Deltek to eliminate manual processes and gain visibility into more accurate data to deliver mission critical projects to its customers.
- Walker Consultants with Deltek partner, SilverEdge were the finalists for the Partner MVP Award.Together, they implemented Deltek to help the firm respond quickly to customers, focus more on engineering and ultimately, deliver the best quality projects on-time and on-budget to its clients.
Looking for More Inspiration?
Check out more of our incredible customer stories to see how they are literally transforming the world!
- Customer Experience
- Customer Spotlight
- Data and Analytics
- Deltek Cares
- Deltek Insight
- Deltek News
- Deltek Project Nation Community
- Digital Transformation
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Executive Spotlight
- Financial Management
- Industry Analysis
- MVP Awards
- Organization and Culture
- Partner Spotlight
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Small Business
- Team Deltek
- Transformational Trends
- User Experience
- User Experience Innovations