An efficient review cycle depends on one thing, clear actionable feedback. And one of the best ways ConceptShare can help your team avoid unnecessary rework and the delays that follow is by helping you provide that kind of feedback from the very beginning.
When you first open the Proofing Workspace to see the asset you’ll be reviewing, read all of the comments that have already been posted. That way you don’t waste your time giving feedback that has already been published or you can collaborate on feedback that requires an answer or clarification in order to be actioned.
Access the Proofing Workspace by clicking on an Asset anywhere in the application, an asset or review link provided via email, or by clicking on the Launch Review option.
View comments made on the asset.
- Click any comment to see the accompanying markups.
- You can also post replies to the comments made.
Add to the conversation by replying to existing comments.
- Click on an individual comment
- Enter your reply in the box provided
- Click "Publish" to make it visible to other reviewers
When leaving a new comment, be as clear as possible by using the markup tools to show the team exactly what you mean. When giving feedback on audio or video files, you can use the span button to show the exact range you are referring to and even include links and images for reference.
- Click the plus symbol under the Feedback Tab
- Type in your comment
- Use the markup tools to clarify your comment
- Click "Publish" to make it visible to other reviewers in the comments section
- Continue to add additional new comments and annotations
If you’ve asked a question in the Reply field of a comment, you’ll get a notification when someone has replied – giving you the ability to agree or continue collaborating efficiently in real-time.
Indicate you are done reviewing the asset by clicking the Finished button for feedback reviews, or either the Approve or Reject buttons for approval reviews. This lets the Project Manager or Creative know the asset is now ready for revisions or delivery.
By using these tips and tricks, you can use ConceptShare to:
- Ensure that you are providing the best feedback possible
- Eliminate unnecessary revision rounds
- Reduce costs associated with delays and bottlenecks
- Maintain a cost effective and efficient production process