Whats New in WorkBook 10.2?
WorkBook 10.2 offers customers an enhanced experience by integrating more financial functionality into the HTML platform. This version allows agencies that are part of a larger organization to consolidate financial data across offices within the same WorkBook system as well as simplify month-end financial activities with time saving, intuitive features.
- Consolidate financial data between a number of agencies within the same system by grouping them under one Consolidated Company
- Accelerate month-end financial activities across companies within the same network
- Keep your financial records in order by blocking creditors that have been deemed inactive
- Easily see in a single list which Debtor accounts have records that can be eliminated
- Permanently deactivate or disable an employee resource
Learn more about version 10.2 by accessing the Release Notes.
Ready to Upgrade?
On-Premises customers can download and install the latest version of WorkBook by following the steps outlined in the Installation Guide. Cloud customers will be automatically scheduled to upgrade and will receive an email with your scheduled upgrade date. For further assistance access the Deltek Support Center at https://support.deltek.com to submit a case using your Contact ID and Username already on file.
*As of January 21, 2019, Deltek will no longer make enhancements or fixes for WorkBook versions utilizing the Silverlight platform, including anything before version 10.0.