What’s New in Deltek WorkBook 10?
At Deltek, our commitment to powering project success within the creative industry is evident in every new feature and enhancement we make to the WorkBook solution. That’s why we’re always pushing its features and functionality to the next level. And Workbook version 10 is no exception.
WorkBook 10 functions entirely on HTML5, making it more agile and user-friendly than ever before. Along with new features including approval workflows for more accurately forecasting net revenue, HTML5 makes WorkBook better suited to scale to your needs as your agency grows. We built WorkBook 10 to be faster, more efficient and flexible so your agency can be more productive and profitable today.
HTML5 Functionality: Get faster information from anywhere, with no plugins to update
- Faster loading speed
- Enhanced security
- Flexible – can be used on most browsers, desktop and table
Net Revenue Forecast Features: Make better decisions about your agency’s future
- Use opportunity pipeline data and confirmed job budgets to accurately predict net revenue months in advance
- Support collaboration between Finance, New Business & Account Services with new forecast input workflows
- No need to use Excel for essential financial processes
- Better insights to indicate & support action
Gantt Capability Enhancements: Customize the project management experience to suit your agency’s needs
- Reconfigured logic to provide a faster, more user-friendly experience
- Modify the Gantt dashboard to show only what you need
- Drag multiple tasks in one motion while maintaining dependencies
Admin & Security: Be confident that your data is safer than it has ever been
- Read-only capability allows more user access while protecting data
- Multi-factor authentication options let you establish as much security as you want
- Flexible access rights framework allows pre-selected users to enter time and expenses on behalf of others
We have a number of resources available to learn more about WorkBook 10.
- Go to the Deltek Learning Zone click on the WorkBook logo to access a set of short recorded training sessions that will help you bring users up to speed.
- Watch the June 2018 Customer Town Hall on-demand to hear directly from Deltek leaders about what’s new in version 10.
- Access the Release Notes for a deeper dive.
Ready to Upgrade?
On-Premises customers can download and install the latest version of WorkBook by following the steps outlined in the Installation Guide. Cloud customers will be automatically scheduled to upgrade and will receive an email with your scheduled upgrade date. For further assistance access the Deltek Support Center at https://support.deltek.com to submit a case using your Contact ID and Username already on file.
*Deltek will no longer make enhancements to the Silverlight interface and has moved WorkBook version 9.4 into sustained engineering, and versions 9.5 and 9.6 into maintenance mode as of September of 2018. As of that date only tax, legal and regulatory fixes will be made for versions 9.5 and 9.6, while there will be no more enhancements or fixes made for version 9.4.