Powering Client Success with Deltek + ComputerEase
Deltek offers a special partnership program for accountants who focus on construction, especially those with clients who use Deltek + ComputerEase. The partner program is designed to empower accountants to provide high-quality service for their clients who are contractors by aligning with the industry standard for construction job cost accounting software, Deltek + ComputerEase.
Deltek + ComputerEase provides accountants with a trusted construction accounting solution to help their clients deliver consistent results so they can provide more value to their clients’ businesses. But what does the ideal client look like for Deltek + ComputerEase? Through years of servicing the construction industry, we have found the most successful prospects have the following characteristics:
- General Contractors with over $5 Million in revenue
- Sub-contractors with over $2 Million in revenue
- Commercial construction with multiple and complex larger job
- Currently utilize basic accounting software such as QuickBooks®
- Have a real need for job cost accounting
- Limited IT resources – a need for a sophisticated software partner
- Clients with outsourced payroll or executing payroll in-house
Access the Deltek Partner Portal Now
The 7 Benefits of Deltek + ComputerEase for Construction Clients
1. Construction Accounting: Easy-to-use accounting software dedicated to supporting construction-specific practices.
2. Job Costing: Keep jobs on track, on budget, and on schedule with complete visibility into every aspect of job costing.
3. Cash Flow: Managing cash flow is vital to survival, and small businesses face unique cash flow challenges. Whether it’s struggling to manage receivables or not having an accurate view of their current cash position, Deltek + ComputerEase helps contractors avoid a cash flow crisis.
4. Flexible Reporting: Flexible reporting capabilities allow contractors to create, customize and use reports that fit their business.
5. Field Mobility: Enable collaboration with the field using mobile tools to make informed, profit-focused decisions.
6. Project Management: Manage allocation of skilled labor and equipment with real-time visibility into project timelines and resources.
7. Construction Payroll: Adding payroll services enables you to streamline tasks and processes with employees in ways only Deltek + ComputerEase can offer. Whether it is delivering taxes, employee payments, direct deposits and year-end documents or consulting on prevailing wage and certified payroll, Deltek + ComputerEase construction payroll experts will help you every step of the way.