Reduce Payroll Stress with Deltek + ComputerEase Payroll Services
Has your payroll administrator recently left your firm? Have you had your CPA firm perform an audit, showcasing areas where your payroll should be better managed? Do you need to make the most of your people and software resources?
As a Deltek + ComputerEase user, you can offset many of your payroll administrator tasks—while still maintaining approval rights—by outsourcing your payroll. When you outsource, you allow another trusted party to handle your major payroll responsibilities, ensuring accurate detail for tax filings, compliance, and garnishments—while taking on the liability of doing so.
How Deltek + ComputerEase Takes on the Filing For You
Deltek + ComputerEase Payroll Service is the only third-party payroll provider that fully integrates with your Deltek + ComputerEase software. With our service, you can instantly job cost your employees to the job. With a simple click of a button, you eliminate the many manual and time-consuming tasks that devour your day while enabling you to get back to running your construction company.
Here are just a few of the benefits of outsourcing your payroll that Deltek + ComputerEase Payroll Services can provide:
1. Save Time: The most important benefit of outsourcing is that you will save time. By utilizing the power of a third-party with a seamless integration into Deltek + ComputerEase software, you can outsource your tax payments and filing efforts. This means no more responding to agency notices or working to keep track of payroll tax changes.
2. Save Money: One missed tax deposit can cost thousands of dollars in penalties and interest. By removing the possibility of fines and providing peace of mind to offload your liability, you can actually save money by outsourcing your payroll to Deltek + ComputerEase.
3. Worry-Free Tax Filing: Working in multiple states with different laws gets complex when it comes to administering your payroll. If you have a job out of state, it’s even more complex, as 17 states in the U.S. have local tax withholdings to some extent. Plus, there are sizeable penalties for filing their tax returns and W-2s incorrectly.
By trusting Deltek + ComputerEase to handle the complexities of payroll, you hand over the heavy lifting with worry-free tax filing done for you accurately and on time. You can pay employees accurately—in the way they wish—regardless of their roles or timesheets.
Deltek + ComputerEase can even handle your garnishments. Since it is the employer’s responsibility to accurately withhold child support, this can be difficult with hourly employees, and formulas in the software must be set up properly.
For example, when a contractor gets an order to withhold from an agency, it is incumbent for the company to do so. This is difficult to do with hourly employees. Let’s say $100 is typically withheld per paycheck for an employee working 40 hours per week. What happens when the employee only works 15 hours a week because of weather conditions? The withholding needs to be adjusted to avoid taking an employee’s entire paycheck.
4. Avoid Costly, Massive Penalties: According to former IRS attorneys, payroll taxes withheld by employers account for nearly 72% of all revenue collected by the IRS. By not accounting for accurate taxes, you can experience penalties of 2 to 15% of your total payroll. Imagine the impact that this can have on your business in an already challenging environment. You can avoid up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in penalties and never worry about tax payments being late by outsourcing your payroll.
5. Manage Time and Ensure Compliance Anytime, Anywhere: Even while handing over the responsibility of managing payroll to a third-party, you can enhance your visibility and manage your workforce’s time—anytime, anywhere—and still access real-time dashboards and fast, custom reports. Payroll compliance is maintained, even though you are eliminating the responsibility of calculating taxes for every location — this includes local, state, and federal taxes — with Deltek + ComputerEase taking on the liability.
Features Offered with Outsourced Payroll
Here’s what your firm can expect while outsourcing your payroll to Deltek + ComputerEase.
- Payment processing
- Direct deposit of employee net pay
- All payroll tax payments - federal, state, and local taxes
- Child support and garnishment payments
- Quarterly filings
- Self-service mobile access
- Payroll reporting
- Year-end print services, including Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement
- Award-winning customer support in maintaining fringes, deduction, and payroll settings
About Deltek + ComputerEase’s Payroll Service
Working exclusively with hundreds of contractors across the United States and its territories, Deltek + ComputerEase’s Payroll Service is the construction industry’s premier payroll solution.
Deltek + ComputerEase provides an end-to-end comprehensive payroll experience— from one expert team. Whether it is delivering taxes, employee payments, direct deposits, or year-end documents, Deltek + ComputerEase construction payroll experts will help every step of the way.
By partnering with Deltek + ComputerEase Payroll Services, you will still oversee all activity, but no longer have to dedicate a valuable member of your staff to administer the details. Everything from local, state, and federal taxes to prevailing wage to reports can be offloaded to our payroll experts to manage for you. You can maintain approval rights and tracking tax filing deadlines.
With over 13 million paychecks issued and 250,000 employees paid through Deltek + ComputerEase annually, our payroll services solution saves you time so you can focus on what matters most, your workforce.
The Construction Industry’s Premier Payroll Solution
Ready to alleviate yourself of the payment processing burden?
Deltek Project Nation Newsletter
Subscribe to receive the latest news and best practices across a range of relevant topics and industries.