Why Deltek Resource Planning?
Find the right resources quickly. Know the skills your resources have, the availability of resources across the organization, whether you need to hire resources or subcontractors.
Avoid burnout and turnover. Resource Managers can schedule employees on projects that align with career goals without over committing them or having them sit on the bench.
Schedule and plan resources for proposed work, understand impacts to other projects, monitor project and staff health.
SHARED DATA NOT DUPLICATED
Integrated with Deltek Costpoint, API support for HCM and other solutions, data doesn’t have to be duplicated.
SIMPLE, EASY TO USE
Replace spreadsheets, endless emails and track all project resources through a single, simple tool.
Explore 8 best practices to optimize your business’ resources and maximize profitability.
Explore the latest trends and how technology can help you better manage today’s project-based world.
Get the guidance you need to put resource management to work for your business in this three-part webinar series.
Get the right people, on the right projects, at the right time.
Discover how enterprise-wide Resource Planning can drive profitability for your business.
Benefits by Role
- Optimize utilization leads to improved profitability
- Resource and project visibility starting at the opportunity stage. Visibility into schedule, project status
- Integrate resource planning with financial, project and human capital solutions
- Plan projects and resources from opportunity, to initiation, to execution, to closeout
- Plan projects from opportunity, to initiation, to execution, to closeout
- Define WBS for project from proposal or contract
- Gain management approval for schedule and project budget
- Manage work and update schedule
- Stay on time and on budget
- Secure resources to ensure tasks are completed on schedule
- Identify, schedule and book the resources on a new project
- Optimize and balance resource assignments across the team
- Forecast resources needed on projects in the pipeline
- One central location to manage all resource needs