Why GovWin IQ?
Access a centralized, detailed platform of opportunities at all stages of the contracting lifecycle.
GOVWIN PROVIDES A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
24 of the top 25 civilian contractors are GovWin members. 19 of 20 federal contractors are GovWin members.Get Your Free Trial
GovWin IQ: Helping Federal and State, Local & Education (SLED) Clients Win More
Did you know that Deltek’s GovWin IQ tracked 16,000+ active Federal opportunities and added over 48,000 contract awards to the SLED database in 2015?
Leveraging research developed by the industry's largest team of analysts focused on government contracting, Deltek’s GovWin IQ solutions is on a continual mission to provide the latest and greatest in competitive Federal and SLED information and support.
Download the Federal Infographic or Download the State, Local & Education (SLED) Infographic highlighting analysis, market data, and product enhancements that took place in 2015.
Why GovWin IQ?
GROW YOUR Government BUSINESS
The U.S. government spends more than $500 billion a year on goods and services - more than any other organization in the world. In fact, amidst economic uncertainty, the federal and SLED contracting sectors remain a stable and sizable market.
The key to success in this market is intelligence. To successfully compete for and win government contracts, you need proven and timely information on opportunities, agencies, contacts and potential teaming partners.
To succeed, you need to know:
- Who is buying
- What opportunities exist
- Where to find intelligence about these opportunities
- When these opportunities are announced
- Why to bid on one opportunity vs. another
- How to find the best teaming partners
Why GovWin IQ?
GAIN A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
GovWin IQ provides comprehensive federal and SLED market intelligence and analysis, and a deep understanding of the government's unique buying processes.
- Understand your customer’s needs and pain points
- Learn months in advance what opportunities will be released and when
- Access industry research reports
- Gain insights into the competitive landscape
- Develop a price-to-win strategy
- Join the 3,500+ GovWin IQ subscribers awarded more than $200 billion in federal dollars each year
GOVWIN IQ HELPS YOU LOOK AHEAD
70% of wins happen when capture starts more than 12 months in advance.
Download the free report summary, and gain insight into the spending priorities and policy initiatives in the Obama Administration's $4 trillion FY2016 budget request.
Find out which metrics are key to understanding today's GovCon market.
Expand your network with access to an unmatched database of contractors doing business with the government.
Grow your business with visibility into public sector opportunities a month, year, or 5+ years in advance.
Benefits by role
Gain access to 2.1 trillion in Federal, State and Local Government Opportunities with one centralized, intelligent solution.
- Grow your pipeline — up to a 300% increase
- Win more business — GovWin IQ customers can see a 35% revenue increase
- Build relationships with prospects and customers instead of digging for information
- Rely on a database of teaming partners to find the right match for you
Do you know in which markets you can be the most successful? GovWin IQ means a team of people helping your team.
- GovWin IQ research analysts keep your team from having to constantly scrape websites
- Have one central place to have all your buyer information, teaming partners and market analysis
- Get competitive information quickly so you can track your competitor's contracts
- Know you are selecting the right opportunities
GovWin IQ assists you as you go through the complex process of finding suppliers, vendors and bidders.
- Gain visibility into different vendors performance and see which contracts they have been awarded
- Save research time in pricing evaluations by reviewing prices on awarded contracts from other agencies and states
- Communicate with government program managers about lessons learned and vendor experiences
- See how other states rated vendors by viewing solicitation evaluations