Total Agency Management for Agencies & In-House Teams
Powering project success with greater visibility into every project, every resource, every dollar at every minute of the day.
Whether you’re an agency or an in-house team, you face challenges every day that can interfere with the creative process. You need a tool that helps you manage operations behind the scenes and let’s your team focus on what’s really important.
- Integrate all of your agency’s operations from end-to-end – giving you accurate, real-time project data, every step of the way
- Gain valuable insights through greater visibility into every aspect of agency performance
- Reduce your reliance on emails by consolidating communication and file sharing with built-in collaboration features
- Consolidate your tech stack by streamlining all of your resource, project and financial management activities into one tool
- Foster agency-wide adoption through smart and intuitive features that are easy-to-use for every role on the team
For In-house Teams
Good usability design can double employee productivity.* That’s why WorkBook integrates all of your Resourcing and Project Management processes into one, easy-to-use tool.
- Build the perfect system for your team by adding modules like the Client Portal, CRM, Finance and more
- Reduce reliance on emails and facilitate transparency by giving brand managers access through the Client Portal
- Accelerate the review and approval process and centralize file sharing and storage with built-in collaboration features
- Optimize utilization and avoid employee burnout with greater visibility into productivity and capacity
- Monitor internal costs to provide insight on team metrics
46% of agencies say the biggest challenge to operational measurement is acting on the data they have.** That’s why WorkBook consolidates all of your operational processes to give you a holistic view of your agency’s pipeline, capacity, productivity and costs – as well as how they work together to feed your bottom line.
- Utilize the entire agency management system, or just pay for the modules you need
- Connect legacy tools through the open API so you can share more data and further streamline agency processes
- Scale the system as your agency grows with regular feature innovations and functionality enhancements
Benefits by Role
For a member of the Management Team, it’s crucial that you have the right agency management tool to help your staff handle day-to-day operations so you can take care of the big picture.
- Consolidate all your operational processes into one place, giving you greater visibility into overall agency performance
- Inform your agency’s project planning and estimating processes with accurate, real-time information
- Make meaningful decisions with valuable insights and business intelligence via detailed project views and more than 300 built-in reports
- Be confident that WorkBook’s advanced technology and innovative features will scale with you as you grow
For a project-based agency or an in-house team, your pipeline is your lifeline. So you need a tool that goes beyond entering contacts and activities and gives you the insight to know that you’re not only bringing in enough business, but the right kind of business – anywhere at any time.
- Integrate all of your CRM and pipeline management activities into the same, easy-to-use tool – accessible from the airport, the office and anywhere in between
- Get greater visibility into your impact on the agency with forecasting features and detailed project views
- Mine actionable insights that allow you to tailor your New Business strategy to your agency’s needs
Managing the finances of a project-based agency is no simple task. So you need a tool built specifically for agency workflow that simplifies financial management by integrating operations and gives you back valuable time.
- Drastically reduce the turnaround time of month-end activities by streamlining all of your agency’s operations into the same tool
- Take action to course-correct inefficiencies and potential overruns before they can affect your bottom line
- Glean valuable insights with detailed project views and more than 300 built-in reports
Projects are the core of your agency, so project management is a central part of its success. That’s why WorkBook gives you complete visibility into every aspect of the project lifecycle and the tools you need to ensure efficient production and delivery, without disrupting the creative process.
- Spot scope creep and control costs before anything impacts your budget with real-time data and detailed project views
- Configure scheduling and task management to your agency’s specific workflow
- Keep the team engaged and on task by centralizing communications, feedback and file sharing within the project itself
- Build better estimates and realistic project plans based off of historical project information
The right resources can make or break a project. So finding the perfect balance of skill, experience and availability isn’t an easy task. But by connecting project information from pipeline to production, WorkBook gives you the tools you need to optimize productivity, while protecting your greatest asset – your people.
- Avoid scheduling conflicts and overbookings by automatically syncing assignments to users’ task lists and calendars
- Know when it’s time to hire with greater visibility into your agency’s pipeline and forecasted capacity
- Outmaneuver over-servicing and avoid employee burnout with real-time data and detailed project views
- Say goodbye to chasing time sheets with simple, intuitive features that easily integrate into anyone’s daily routine
Client happiness is your responsibility. That’s why you need visibility into every part of the process, so both you and your client know projects are running smoothly and according to plan.
- Manage client expectations by expediting approvals and sharing project details via the Client Portal
- Collaborate with the team, exchange client feedback and share files within the project itself
- Spend more time on client needs with smart, intuitive features that minimize time spent on admin tasks
- Get valuable insights on project and client profitability with more than 300 built-in reports
*Productivity in the Service Economy, Jakob Nielsen, Nielsen Norman Group.
**Agency Metrics that Matter, The SoDa Report On, 2017.