Deltek HR and Talent Management Solutions
Manage your most valued asset - your people - and deliver world-class projects
For people and project centric businesses, where people are your competitive advantage, ensuring solid talent management best practices within the business means ensuring productive people, on time and budget projects, delighted clients, and financial success.
From finding and acquiring the right talent, to performance management, to learning and career development, to compensation planning and analytics, Deltek's unified talent solutions help improve the quality of new hires, increase employee engagement & retention, maintain compliance and streamline your onboarding process.
Whether you need a complete, unified Talent Solution, or just specific components, Deltek Talent Management can fit the needs of your business.
- Talent Acquisition improves hiring productivity with more efficient employee recruiting processes, making it easier to assess qualified candidates fast. Workflow management systems and forms can be tailored to each of your organization’s business units, further improving hiring efficiency.
- Talent Performance provides a way to enhance accountability and visibility within your organization by automating and tracking the workflow performance and appraisal process.
- Talent Development is an interactive solution for developing employees, increasing employee retention and planning for the future needs of your organization. Managers and employees can work together to develop career paths, discover strengths and areas in need of development, and build development plans.
- Talent Learning houses a full catalog of instructor-led, online, or external courses with the ability to create and automatically assign training courses to employees. Deltek can help you streamline and monitor the training and certifications across your company.
- Talent Compensation helps you manage employee incentives and performance in a more simplified and effective way. Whether you choose to pay for performance or use incentives to drive desired behavior, a comprehensive system to manage the process is an important asset. Talent Compensation helps companies plan and implement compensation plans according to their organization’s needs.