Vena Solutions redefines how medium and large companies manage budgeting, forecasting, financial close, and revenue performance management. Vena combines Excel with a centralized database, sophisticated workflow, and powerful reporting analytics in a cloud-based FP&A solution.
With Vena and Deltek Vision, analyze and report on your budgets, actuals and other data in real time. All with the tool you know and love - Excel.
Over 400 of the world’s best companies use Vena to get trusted insights that drive faster, smarter business decisions. Vena is the fastest growing company in its sector and a recognized leader in customer satisfaction and product usability.
Vena for FP&A delivers trusted numbers and insights – fast – so you can spend more time on value-added work and make better, faster business decisions. With Vena you can cut budgeting and planning times by over 50%, improve collaboration and gain new insights into your business, all with your favorite spreadsheet software.
Vena combines a powerful central database, real-time consolidation engine, and workflow to enable participants to plan and collaborate with confidence. Vena’s powerful modeling and reporting capability ensures the right decisions are made swiftly and exceptions don’t go undetected.
Microsoft Office Integration
Easily create and share decision-ready reports and models with your team.
Single Version of Truth
Vena’s centralized database keeps your budgets consistent and guarantees data integrity.
Workflow and Process Management
Automate routing, review, and approval processes to shorten budget cycle time.
Financial Close Management
Vena for Financial Close Management cuts period-end accounting by days and simultaneously improves data integrity.
With Vena’s powerful workflow engine, you can design a process once, assign tasks to users, and repeat every period.
Avoid delays with role-based routing that automatically sends updates, approval requests and reports to those who need them.
You can automate currency conversion and reconciliations for intercompany activities, easily calculate minority interest, and instantly post entries to the proper location in your entity structure.
You can even generate and post last-minute journal entries, without having to go back to the source system and reload adjusted data.
Automate Your Workflow
View user status or close tasks with audit trail, for total transparency.
Automate currency conversion, intercompany eliminations, and calculate minority interest, quickly and easily.
Vena will integrate with Deltek Vision eliminating the risk of keying errors.
Revenue Performance Management (RPM)
Vena for Revenue Performance Management (RPM) helps grow your business by understanding and investing in the resources and activities that drive your revenues and profitability.
By analyzing data from finance, sales, marketing and customer care, understand and allocate resources with the best impact on your revenues and profitability.
For SaaS and other subscription-based businesses, Vena aligns data and resources from across your organization to deliver predictable revenue and maximum growth. Combining insights from previously disparate data sources – including your CRM, Deltek Vision and GL systems – Vena gives you clarity on the best ways to grow your business.
Identify at-risk customers, best candidates for up-sell, and who to let go.
Accurately predict how every marketing spend will influence your overall revenue.
Combine sales pipeline, marketing funnel, and financial data to provide performance insights.
Benefits By ROle
Dramatically change the financial trajectory of your organization by freeing your finance department from the manual burden of preparing budgets and plans. Create more time for your team to do value added work. Shorten budget cycle time, and work with more accurate numbers.
- Better organizational alignment in planning process with a single source of truth
- Complete integration in excel spreadsheets and source systems, storing all data in a single, secure location
- Eliminate manually overseeing budget processes and need for emails for routing, approvals and reviews
- Enjoy full viability into your budgeting process at all times
- No programing experience required to visualize & track performance
- Powerful modeling allows adjustments to “sandbox plans”, and view of impact on financial results
- Full MS Office integration enables seeing and sharing the whole picture with decision makers at every level
Automate and speed up your entire period ending financial close process to free up your accounting team for more value-added analysis, time to investigate discrepancies, and review results.
- Trust the accuracy of your financial reporting numbers with a controlled and streamlined close process
- Will integrate with Deltek Vision, allowing users to avoid navigating through multiple platforms to work with their data
- Ensure you have security with role based access to critical data and automated routing of reviews and information
- Manage the entire accounting life cycle with full transparency and visibility into bottlenecks
- Capture real time, actionable benchmarking, intelligence, and analysis of your period-end accounting results
- Empower decision makers to measure and continually improve their period-end accounting activities
- Increase user adoption and reduce change within your accounting department by keeping accountants in the familiar Excel environment
Ensure sales resources are in place to support expected lead flow. Improve in-quarter forecasting and long-term revenue predictability by aligning with marketing customer care objectives. Make informed decisions focused on revenue generation and growth.
- Predefined sales templates ensure direct correlation between marketing leads and sales results
- Match capacity against forecasts, pipeline flow, changes and bottlenecks
- Opportunity scoring to measure the overall health of your pipeline
- Complex revenue modeling using key drivers that influence sales such as CAC, ACV, and ARR
- Optimize resource requirements through integration with CRM and customer care data
Plan, execute, and monitor marketing initiatives and campaigns to deliver the volume and quality of leads to achieve pipeline and revenue goals.
- Predefined marketing templates to budget, plan, and forecast your leads funnel
- Detailed campaign reports describe the results and ROI of specific marketing campaigns
- Integration with Google Analytics and Salesforce.com for in-depth, comprehensive analysis
- Consistent deal flow measurement and scoring with Vena’s reports and dashboards
- Streamline marketing processes with Vena’s workflow and process manager
Illuminating the value delivered by the customer care department, Vena helps highlight customer care resource requirements based on predictable bookings activity. By pulling together customer renewal details, user adoption metrics, survey results and other customer data, gain deeper insights into “at-risk” customers to mitigate churn proactively.
- Predefined Customer Care templates to measure customer satisfaction, retention and CAC
- Optimize profitability and ARR growth of the customer base
- Allocate human and other resources based on accurate forecasts
- Maximize customer satisfaction and expansion using CRM data, customer survey tools and services measurement
- Highlight the value of customer care and its importance to the organization
Powerful database technology:
Centrally store, consolidate and analyze data in a scalable environment.
- Store the most up-to-date spreadsheets, templates, business drivers, assumptions and more in a single location
- High-speed, in-memory computing facilitates lightning-fast modeling and analysis
- ETL support tools seamlessly retrieve data from your source systems
- Add power to your data model by leveraging an intuitive scripting language
Secure cloud infrastructure:
Resilient presence in state-of-the-art data centers gives you:
- Industry leading cloud infrastructure
- Timely, redundant data back-ups
- Extensive security controls, multi-factor and SAML authentication
- Unmatched reliability and performance
Vena Solutions in 90 Seconds
Learn how Vena helps Vision customers shorten reporting, budgeting, planning, and forecasting cycles while keeping users in their favorite tool – Excel.
Why to replace your traditional finance software with enterprise-grade Excel
Close faster, with more confidence in the data and control over the process.
Grow your business by understanding and investing in resources that drive your revenues and profitability.
Deltek Vision customer, Cumming, likens Vena to “getting a Ferrari for the price of a Cadillac”.