R&D Tax Savers
R&D Tax Savers helps clients obtain tax credits for design and innovation. Our firm specializes in Research & Development (R&D) credits for Architecture & Engineering (A&E) firms, successfully offsetting labor and other expenses each year by leveraging federal and state tax credits.
Our multidisciplinary staff includes attorneys, CPAs, and engineers from a variety of disciplines. Our team includes members who have worked on the R&D Tax Credit since it was first enacted in 1981. As subject matter experts, we help clients maximize their tax benefits and achieve compensation for innovation.
The R&D Tax Credit helps stimulate U.S. businesses, particularly the A&E and design industry which is one of the largest users of the credit. Wages for engineers, designers, and technical teams are the largest contributing expense towards the R&D Tax Credit.
Learn how your company can offset research and development expenses each year by leveraging federal and state R&D Tax Credits.
Reach out today for a complimentary analysis and credit estimate. Our R&D study process includes calculation of qualified activities and expenses as well as documentation containing the necessary support for each year’s tax credit.
Expert Technical Team
Technical staff includes engineers and tax experts
$600 million R&D Credits Saved
The large majority (over 65%) of eligible companies overlook or fail to take full advantage of this tremendous opportunity
Audit Support & Expertise
Complete support and expertise in the unlikely event of IRS audit
Benefits by Role
- Directly impact your bottom line each year through an R&D Tax Credit Study
- Leverage the tax credit to offset COVID business challenges
- Offset annual labor and other expenses dedicated to engineering, design, etc.
- Appeal to potential and future investors
- Obtain tax credits for the current tax year as well as three prior years and receive refunds to improve cash flow
- Utilize the tax credit on an annual basis to justify increased spend in qualified areas
R&D Tax Credit Overview
Overview of the R&D Tax Credit, the eligible expenses and activities, and the R&D study process.