- Deltek may provide Company with potential sales leads for Company Software in the Territory and Markets if opportunities develop through Deltek’s sales cycle.
- Deltek may, in its sole discretion, list information about Company and Company Software and/or services in Deltek’s internal partnership database and internal newsletters. Company will provide appropriate information to Deltek for this purpose.
- Company may take training courses with respect to Deltek Software at Deltek’s then-current list prices or as otherwise agreed between the parties and pursuant to Deltek’s standard terms.
- Deltek will provide Company with access to Deltek Software and necessary related technical support for testing and demonstration purposes on agreed terms.
- Company will receive a Deltek ID enabling access to applicable Deltek Software End User support and maintenance. Unless otherwise agreed, Deltek Software support and maintenance does not include support for software interface/integration development, consulting services related to an engagement (such as design, architecture, performance or tuning issues) or best practices inquiries. Deltek may provide consulting services support on a time and materials basis.
All the commitments of Standard plus:
- Deltek will provide Company with the Deltek Partner logo to utilize on emails, collateral, signage and other promotional items. Company may use other Deltek logos subject to Deltek’s written approval of each use and Company’s commitment to follow Deltek’s guidelines for use.
- Deltek will list Company Software and/or services in Deltek’s Partner Marketplace. Company will provide appropriate information to Deltek for this purpose. Deltek reserves the right to suggest edits and approve Company content that appears on the Deltek Marketplace.
- Deltek may, in its sole discretion, invite Company to participate in certain Deltek marketing events, such as webinars, trade shows and other promotional activities hosted by Deltek. Responsibility for any costs associated with participation in any such event will be determined by the parties on an event-by-event basis.
- Deltek may, in its sole discretion, provide Company with an invitation to participate in Deltek events such as the Deltek User’s Conference, and Annual Partner Briefing.
- Deltek will exchange information and materials relating to the marketing of each other's products and/or services.
- Partner must pay the applicable Partner Program Level Participation Fee.
- Partner will assign an Account Manager to coordinate activities under this Agreement. (Select Only)
- Partner will display the Deltek logo (subject to Deltek use guidelines) and Deltek description on Partner's website and provide a link from Partner's website to Deltek's website. (Select Only)
- Partner will document and provide to Deltek key customer wins/case studies involving Deltek Products, with reference to Deltek Products and its benefits. (Select Only)
- Partner will exchange information and materials relating to the marketing of each other's products and/or services. (Select Only)
- Partner will disseminate information to Partner’s sales and account management organizations concerning this Agreement and how to work with Deltek. (Select Only)
- Partner shall submit promotional and documentation content for use by Deltek in connection with creating a profile page for the purpose of identifying, indexing, marketing, and promoting the Partner products on the Deltek Marketplace. Partner Content may include, but is not limited to marketing and promotional materials, logos, diagrams, specifications, integration specifications, FAQs, documentation, Customer terms, descriptions of Applications and features, and support materials, and shall at all times be accurate and not misleading. Deltek shall have the right to review all Partner Content and approve or disapprove the content displayed with the Partner products on the Deltek Marketplace. Partner is solely responsible for the accuracy and non-infringement of the Partner Content, whether or not Deltek has elected to review or has approved. (Select Only)