ClientPay is an award-winning technology solution from Persolvent — whose mission is to make life easier through innovation in payment processing. ClientPay has been acknowledged as an industry leader, and was awarded the Software and Information Industry’s (SIIA) Best Financial Technology Solution at the 2018 CODiE Awards.
ClientPay helps professional service firms get paid faster and reduce write-offs, while eliminating billing errors. With ClientPay, firms have the functionality they need for fast, accurate, and secure payment processing.
Join other Deltek customers and make payments happen.
ClientPay makes online credit card acceptance easy and secure.
The cloud-based software makes the process faster, reduces errors, and lowers fees.
Firms that switch to ClientPay spend 50% less time on collections and save an average of 14-21% on processing fees.
Your firm gets paid faster than ever by giving your clients multiple ways to pay their bills on time — including click-to-pay links, payment schedules, payment portals, and payment pages.
Making payment convenient is a proven way to boost your collection percentages.
Lower processing fees
Firms that switch to ClientPay save an average of 14-21% on their processing fees.
Higher client satisfaction
Make paying easier for your clients — and processing easier for your firm.
Stronger security better compliance
Protect cardholder data and avoid a data breach by using PCI-compliant technology.
Benefits By Role
With ClientPay, any size firm can offer cutting-edge payment processing, including the PCI-compliant acceptance of Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards.
ClientPay turns the error-prone and time-intensive task of accepting digital payments into a secure, effective, and accurate process.
- Lower processing fees. Firms that switch to ClientPay save an average of 14-21% on processing fees. ClientPay’s Transaction Optimizer™ technology includes Level 3 data to help ensure firms get the lowest rates.
- Improve efficiency and accuracy. Use automation and real-time processing so your team doesn’t need to spend time on manual data entry. Improved and automated processes also mean spending an average of 50% less time on collections.
- Accelerate cash flow. Make it easy for your clients to pay on-time, every time.
Learn more about how ClientPay can increase efficiencies and reduce processing costs for your firm.
Designed specifically for firms like yours, ClientPay puts all critical functionality at your fingertips for fast and accurate payment processing.
- Get paid faster than ever before. Give your clients multiple ways to pay their bills on time, including click-to-pay links, payment schedules, payment portals and payment pages. Making payment convenient is a proven way to boost your collection percentages.
- Manage the process with minimal effort. Simplify accounts receivable by creating payment schedules, automating payment reminders, quickly reconciling deposits, creating custom reports and viewing detailed transaction information — all in one simple and highly secure experience.
- Make Payments Happen Today. Learn more about how ClientPay can make paying easier for your clients — and processing easier for your firm.
The ClientPay product story
You invoice your clients. They pay. Easy, right? Not always. In reality, there are delays — errors, follow-up calls, forgetfulness, and other things that lead to write-offs.
Learn about the simple, powerful solution ClientPay offers. It helps professional services firms get paid on time — regardless of the challenges they face with clients.
Learn how to protect your clients’ cardholder data and avoid exposure to a data breach.
Learn 8 tactics to get clients to pay on time — and strengthen your accurate payment process.
Watch how HRP Associates implemented ClientPay to quickly and easily streamline their AR process.
Get 10 tips to keep your clients’ cardholder data secure — and improve AR processes simultaneously.
ClientPay was named Best FinTech Solution of 2018, part of the annual SIIA CODiE Awards.