Every agency is unique. That’s why WorkBook makes it easier for you to enhance your agency management system by integrating your favorite tools via a flexible API.
By integrating with WorkBook your agency can:
- Get the most of the tools you already have in place by building a unique agency management system
- Be confident that you have a single source of truth to manage projects, people and finances in one place
- Get real-time visibility into project costs and progress so you can avoid over-servicing, prevent employee burnout and optimize agency operations
How does it work?
There are three types of integrations: Integrating to WorkBook, Integrating from WorkBook or a combination thereof.
Integrating to WorkBook:
The most important thing to consider about integrations is the purpose and focus of the integration. No integration is too big or too small. Some have been generally universal and can be used across many clients while others are more specific regarding a specific legacy tool already in use at your agency. For example, you can easily integrate Deltek ConceptShare with WorkBook to bring the review and approval process into your project management workflow, allowing you to boost efficiency and avoid costly delays.
Try ConceptShare for 30 days
Integrating from WorkBook:
As mentioned earlier, it’s important to have a clear vision of what WorkBook should do and what should be handled by the system being integrated. Then, pulling data out of WorkBook can be done rather easily via our REST API. Over the years our Deltek Global Consultants have helped agencies integrate with many different systems including XERO, Quickbooks, ActiveCampaign, Microsoft Business Solutions and more. For those of you that understand the technical lingo involved, this article can give you more details.
Our Deltek Global Consultants leverage their industry leading software and industry knowledge to provide a streamlined, best practice solution to fulfill your unique needs. Based on decades of experience and hundreds of successful implementations, our WorkBook consultants follow a Proven 5-stage approach to get your agency up and running on your integrated system faster. This scalable approach works for any type of solution engagement, from implementation to new functionality enablement, and includes specific tasks and objectives to keep team members from both Deltek and your agency, aligned throughout.
Over the years, our Deltek Global Consultants have built integrations with the following tools:
(Those with an asterisk * have a productized integration as a part of the WorkBook solution and do not require additional services to configure.)
- Sage MAS 500
- Sage 50 (1.3.6)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (NAV 2009, NAV 2017)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0)
- Microsoft Dynamics C5 (Discontinued)
- Microsoft Dynamics Concorde XAL (Discontinued)
- Deltek Maconomy (Version 8)
- Oracle Financials
- APECT/4 (Discontinued)
Email & Calendar:
- Office 365*
- Gmail & Calendar*
- Lotus Notes (Discontinued)
- Azure Storage*
- File storage using WebDAV*
Single Sign On:
- SAML compatible (Okta, Active Directory, etc.)*
- LDAP compatible (Active Directory via Domain Setup, etc.)*
Business Intelligence Systems:
- Microsoft Power BI
- Dynamics AI
- Cognos (Custom data exports)
Bank & Payment related integrations:
- Mastercard, Eurocard, American Express
- All Danish banks
- European Central Bank
- Australian Bankers Association (ABA)
- Google Adwords
- Bing Adwords
- Epicor HCM
- Deltek ConceptShare*
- Webproof (Discontinued)
- Active Campaign
- Print files (any)*
Our Deltek Global Consultants are happy to discuss the best approach for your agency, just click here to contact us.