Benefits of Project Accounting for Principal
Quick, comprehensive views
As an executive of a professional services firm, you need to have full visibility and control of the financial management of your business. Deltek’s Project Accounting provides reliable, up to the second information that gives you the full picture of your firm and project performance so you can make critical decisions for your company’s future.
Firm leaders are often focused on resource requirements and forecasting in effort to maintain the right balance of professional staff and backlog projections. With the right tools in place, this balancing act can become an integral part of what drives your firm’s success. Project Accounting –can enable your team and give you the insight you need to run your company effectively.
Gain the insight you need to run your firm on your terms. Dashboards and reports can be built to represent the key performance indicators that you want your team to work towards. With Deltek, the data you need is at your fingertips.
- Generate business and project data insights quickly to monitor project performance and aid informed decision making
- Present powerful, visual and easy-to-digest reports including graphs, images and tables
- Write your own personalised reports for tracking company specific metrics
Get the right players on the right team with industry tailored resource management tools. Manage utilisation and ensure your workloads are evenly distributed so you know you are maximising your teams output.
- Reduce the time spent on planning resource utilisation
- Use one system to create a practice-wide view of resource allocation including ‘what if’ scenarios
- Use a real time report that itemises resources by project, skill set, grade and rate, and assign the right team members to new projects easily
Quickly understand your project commitments and see the project value of your projected work in comparison to your forecasted expenses. Get the insight you need using trusted forecasting reports so you can make the important staffing and commitment decisions you need to make every day.
- Profile and report on potential fee values against your speculative and secured work
- Factor by probability and certainty to assess how a change in project status can impact your forward fee forecast
- Easily forecast time and staff costs across the project