Benefits of Maconomy ERP Software for Finance
MACONOMY FOR FINANCE EXECUTIVES
As a Finance Executive, you need a comprehensive, integrated ERP solution for managing your firm's finances. If your firm is global, it is critical that your project accounting solution offers full general ledger with multi-company, multi-currency capabilities so you can ensure accuracy and efficiency in your processes.
Maconomy will help you:
- Control revenue recognition and percentage to completion on projects
- Receive alerts for overdue invoices, project budget overruns, late submissions and approval of timesheets
- Decrease receivables and Day Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Improve month-end close through automation and accuracy of data
- Drill up and down into the financial performance of your projects, teams, client and entire firm
- Reduce overheads through automation of procedures and consolidation of financial statements across business units
- Report revenue accurately and ensure GAAP compliance
Deltek Maconomy's financial management capabilities deliver improved efficiency and greater control of your back-office processes. They improve working capital by providing an end-to-end financial engine that underpins all project, time and expense, resource planning, HR, and CRM activities across your organisation.
YOU NEED CASH IN THE BUSINESS
Can you quickly collect payment and easily control expenses without hours of unbillable time? Manage and plan your business on a trusted backbone of financials (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger), architected for the distinct financial needs of Professional Services firms.
- Control working capital through reduction of timescale work to cash collection
- Dramatically improve business cash flow with optimised accounts receivable/payable
- Improve speed of cash collection with streamlined invoicing processes
HIERARCHICAL ACCESS CONTROL
Maconomy's access control system provides air tight shutters between different companies in your organisation through a hierarchical access level structure. Data access control is used to ensure that employees only see projects, customers and tasks relevant for them.
- Gain full control of audit and key access controls ensuring data is available as needed and shared only with relevant parties
- Accurately analyse business operations with the ability to compare actual, budgeted and committed figures
- Standardise processes for consistency and compliance
OPTIMISE YOUR PROJECT PROCESS
Is the project on schedule, on scope and on budget? Quickly get the answers you need to manage finances across your firm, earn the profit you expect and recognise revenues.
- Fully integrated ledgers handle the flow of real-time data across the firm
- Automated and integrated processes reduce errors and speed time to resolving issues
- Streamline support for a full range of ad hoc, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly processing and reporting activities
MACONOMY IS UNIQUE
The general ledger is seamlessly integrated with all the core financial ledgers as well as a comprehensive job costing module.
- A full set of integrated ledgers handles the flow of real time data across your entire organisation
- Reliability is ensured and access to data is instantaneous
- Structures and tools allow you to get to the root cause of any problems
Share some information in the form below so we can have the right person get back to you.