[Infographic] 5 Trends Impacting Nordic Professional Services Firms
Tweet it: '[Infographic] 5 Trends Impacting Nordic Professional Services Firms'
Professional service firms are facing tough challenges. We recently carried out global research with decision-makers across the industry give insights to understanding of the key trends and challenges that are keeping them awake at night.
The good news is that there are proven methods and tools to manage problems already emerging on the horizon. Our full research report below should help you compare and learn from the experiences of your peers –both worldwide and in the Nordics – on the issues they are facing as well as how to prevent these before they arise.
Our research reveals 5 core challenges specifically in the Nordics:
- Taming Project Complexity: Delivering profitable projects on time is and will remain the most important task
- Higher Margins, Lower Prices & Other Risks: Clients have become more demanding, expecting greater value and flexibility at lower prices.
- Talent & Upskilling: Finding the right staff for a project at the right time to execute a project well is easier said than done.
- Where to Play and How to Win: Companies are feeling the heat - many decision-makers worry that a lack of reliable information keeps them in the dark.
- The Digital Journey Ahead: Digital disruption while getting the basics right - Emerging innovations are disrupting traditional delivery models, enhancing business capabilities and creating threats as well as opportunities.
The infographic below highlights some of the key stats connected to these 5 challenges...
How does your firm compare? Download a copy of our full report below for guidance on:
- Tackling challenges and benchmark against industry competitors
- Compare and learn from the experiences of your peers – both worldwide and in the Nordics
- How do you thrive in the future with greater competition and new technologies?
Nordic Trends & Challenges 2019
Get insights from key decision-makers in the A&E and the Consulting industry in Denmark, Norway & Sweden.
- Agency Workflow
- Architecture & Engineering Firms
- Business Intelligence
- Change Management
- Cloud ERP
- Consulting Firms
- Deltek Customers
- Financial Management
- Job Costing
- Legal Sector
- Marketing and PR Agencies
- People and Culture
- Professional Services Automation
- Professional Services Industry
- Project Information Management
- Project Management
- Resource Planning
- Scheduling And Planning
- Talent Management
- Time and Expenses
- Traffic Management
- Transformational Trends