Streamline your agency's operational ecosystem with WorkBook 12.2
WorkBook 12.2 helps agencies and in-house teams take end-to-end agency management a step further, by connecting your media planning and buying activities with your project management workflow. This release features a custom-built import that allows you to upload billables and payables from MediaForce into WorkBook’s finance module, so you can capture every media cost, commission, and vendor invoice within its associated WorkBook job.
MediaForce is a cloud-based platform that integrates media planning and buying so your team can research, build, place, track and maintain both traditional and digital media buys from start to finish, in a single tool.
With the release of version 12.2, you can now track media costs and make creditor payments from the convenience of your WorkBook accounting system.
Simply upload media orders into WorkBook’s custom-built MediaForce Import tab...
...to update the Price Quote...
...and create Purchase Orders for each supplier.
Then, after your campaign has gone live, import the approved creditor invoices to reconcile job costs…
...and make payments from WorkBook as normal.
By using WorkBook and MediaForce together, you can:
- Streamline your agency’s operational ecosystem and get the most out of the tools you already have in place
- Avoid the errors, inefficiencies and redundancies that result from managing project and media costs in spreadsheets or across disparate tools
- Secure and maintain client relationships by offering an effective media solution that helps ad spend go farther and helps you maximize campaign results
- Maintain cash flow with more accurate invoicing for media buys and making payments from the convenience of your accounting system
- Be confident that you have a single source of truth to manage people, projects, finance and media costs in one place
Watch it in action:
Together, WorkBook and MediaForce allow your agency to provide your clients with a one stop shop to deliver cost-efficient creative campaigns and help their ad spend go further. This powerful combination reduces costly inefficiencies, redundancies, and errors, so that you can take agency management to the next level, while optimizing media performance for your clients.
Other 12.2 Highlights
We’ve made collecting, tracking, and remitting sales tax more convenient with the new US & Canadian Debtors Sales Tax Analysis Report. When it’s time for month-end, this makes reporting taxes easier by outlining just how much you are charging or collecting from clients in taxes – with the flexibility to organize this info by tax code and location.
WorkBook Customer Town Hall
Join us for our Q4 Customer Town Hall to hear directly from WorkBook experts about the latest release.
Deltek Project Nation Newsletter
Subscribe to receive the latest news and best practices across a range of relevant topics and industries.