Talent Management: Manage the Entire Employee Lifecycle
Seamlessly recruit, on–board, develop, compensate and track progress of your employees
Expedite Recruiting and On-boarding
Streamline the interview process with automated tools and guidelines.Learn More
Reduce recruiting costs by up to 25% with automation and better analysis of success rates.Learn More
Gain instant and complete visibility into accurate employee and project data and easily create sophisticated reports.Learn More
Deltek Talent Management
Deltek Talent Management handles every step of the HR lifecycle from recruiting, performance, development, and training to compensation. Available as one comprehensive package or à la carte to suit the current needs of your business, each solution works in sync with the others on an easy-to-use interface.
Benefits by Role
With an overarching view of all employees, you can make the right decisions to lead your company.
- 9 Box Planning helps you map out and identify employees who are ready for advancement, need development, or should be transitioned out
- Calculate Risk of Loss within appraisals library to identify those employees that need attention and are critical to the business
- Develop employee skills with online learning, goal management and career development plans.
Talent Management streamlines and automates the entire employee lifecycle for your firm.
- Efficiently manage prospective and current employees from a single screen
- Checklist and compliance to make sure hiring rules and processes are consistent and being followed
- Better processes to decrease the time from application to hire
TALENT MANAGEMENT MODULES
Each module expands the capabilities of the Talent Management solution. Purchase the entire solution or just what you need.
Locate, source and acquire the best talent with a tool that goes beyond traditional employee recruitment applications.read more
Our applicant tracking solution can help you source better talent faster.
Assess quality hires, achieve results and develop top talent to help you reach your business goals.
Proactively develop employees, increasing employee retention and planning for the future needs of your organization.
Cross-training and investing in your employees’ learning is essential for corporate growth and productivity.
Your most valuable incentive for motivating and retaining talent is compensation.