Simplify your engineer-to-order and make-to-order projects.
DEPTH OF DETAIL YOU CAN USE
Costpoint Advanced Manufacturing makes it easy to propose, design, plan, purchase, track and manufacture products for engineer-to-order or make-to-order projects. It features systems compliance, cost reporting and serial & lot number tracing.
Costpoint Manufacturing Execution System (MES) provides online documentation, work instructions and routing information for complex project manufacturing environments.
- Captures work order status throughout the manufacturing process
- Supports quality control and nonconformance findings and results
- Supports as-built configuration, production audit trails, tool & gauge management, and maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO)
- Enables significant time savings and quality improvement during shop floor manufacturing operations
- Enables greater compliance with government regulations, as well as greater visibility into project statuses and expenditures
Costpoint Shop Floor Time enables the rapid capture of start and stop times for shop floor activities.
- Supports complex pay rules and schedules, as well as employee self-service scheduling requests and approvals
- Tracks attendance, vacation, holiday, illness and late arrival
- Automatically captures floor time and labor as activities are completed for faster and more accurate project status and cost estimates
Download the Shop Floor Time Product Guide to learn more.
Save Time and Improve Quality
Costpoint MES captures work order status throughout the manufacturing process and supports quality control and nonconformance findings.ipsum lorem
Streamline Your Process
Costpoint Shop Floor Time rapidly captures start and stop times for shop floor activities, giving you more accuracy and efficiency.ipsum lorem
Empower employees and give more time back to managers with self-service scheduling requests and approvals.ipsum lorem