Deltek Maconomy SaaS ERP
Deltek's SaaS ERP solution, Maconomy, is a true cloud-based resource planning solution designed for fast growing, project-based firms.
MACONOMY IN THE CLOUD — THE PERFECT FIT
Maconomy in the Cloud serves the complete project lifecycle needs of professional services firms. With a solution that is easy to buy and simple to own, you'll gain visibility across the firm, and more control over people and projects.
This completely integrated management system is created specifically for accounting firms. Connect your entire firm on a single system, and bring wider visibility and tighter control to everyone from staff to management.
BILL MORE, PROFIT MORE
Maconomy in the Cloud is specifically packaged with essential capabilities to help your CPA firm bill more hours, and earn higher profits from your work.
- Financials (GL, AR, AP) – Trust your financial health to a comprehensive financial management system designed exclusively for the distinct professional service needs of accounting firms
- Time and expense – Track hours and billable activities by engagement, department or other categories
- Engagement management – Manage all work across the firm, even to the lowest-level task
- Client management – See every relationship between your firm and its clients. View past work and current projects, manage client contacts and evaluate client profitability
- Business development – Easily develop accurate SOWs and competitive pricing to quickly produce winning bids. Manage marketing outreach, and track opportunities
- Business intelligence – On-demand dashboards publish key metrics like Utilization, Realization or Profit Margin. Use over 40 predefined reports, or build your own
A WORRY-FREE CLOUD SOLUTION
Deltek First Maconomy Essentials is a first-of-its-kind, cloud-based management solution built just for public accounting firms. Cloud-based products are deployed in a secure environment, simply accessed through the Web. Best of all, you avoid the hassles of hardware, software, backups and security.
Deltek’s experts bring a proven implementation model of preconfigured, essential capabilities that can have your firm up and running in as little as three weeks.