Cut costs and maintain compliance throughout the project
Every year, healthcare spending in the U.S. alone exceeds 3.8 trillion dollars. In the next 10 years, that number is projected to grow another 5.8%. With this level of spending in the industry, it's imperative that private healthcare insurance providers, healthcare services firms, medicare administration contractors, IT firms and other service firms control costs to remain profitable. These firms need an integrated solution to deal with the difficult task of handling diverse project types and confidential information such as patient data.
Deltek solutions help health service firms improve cash flow by reducing the time between award and revenue. Compliance requirements for Medicare and Medicaid contracts will help determine the best Deltek solution for your firm.Home
Benefits by Role
More than ever, healthcare service firms must offer competitive compensation packages to fill positions and retain top employees. With new talent being so hard to acquire, there is renewed focus on developing existing talent and providing benefits that create a desirable work/life balance. Deltek delivers comprehensive solutions to help healthcare service firms attract top talent, nurture skills and provide compelling reasons to stay and build long-lasting careers.
As a CFO, you need industry intelligence and insight to forecast revenue, satisfy auditors and drive profits. Deltek brings you complete visibility — from front to back office, you'll have firm-wide accountability at a glance. Whether Costpoint or Vision is the right solution for your firm, you can build robust forecasts and track costs at every step to make confident decisions and reduce risk exposure.
High levels of spending in the healthcare industry make winning business both lucrative and competitive. With a centralized CRM system, you'll be able to find, track, and capitalize on leads earlier in the development process. Deltek solutions such as GovWin IQ and Deltek CRM can help you win business in the private and government sectors. By automating many of the common processes of business development, you'll spend less time managing paperwork and more time creating a winning strategy.
- Automate opportunity data entry
- Maximize resources to pursue more opportunities
- Gain better insights to position your firm for pitch wins
One of the primary concerns in the healthcare industry involves protecting patient data. Deltek solutions are built on a world-class cloud infrastructure with Amazon Web Services as our partner to ensure top levels of privacy and data security. Our solutions are easy to implement, compatible with the most popular software in the industry and compliant with government IT standards.
- World-class cloud infrastructure protects sensitive patient information and meets compliance standards
- Ease of implementation and compatibility with popular products
- Centralized databases can be accessed from anywhere at anytime with a web browser
- Self-service Business Intelligence means everyone can get the data they need with less burden on IT staff
Project managers have the demanding task of managing client relationships as well as the costs and timelines of every project. With all that responsibility, it's critical that you lay the groundwork for the best plans possible. Deltek simplifies project management with a suite of solutions that help you create smart schedules, see what's coming and plan for every contingency.
- Healthcare service firms handling Medicare and Medicaid contracts will appreciate the compliance standards built into Costpoint
- Commercial firms can have the entire engagement budget at their fingertips with Vision
- Quickly adjust your engagement parameters in real time
- Easily produce the reports your clients require
The healthcare industry requires an extremely skilled workforce, so finding the right people for your firm can prove difficult. Oftentimes, it can be more beneficial and cost-effective to develop and nurture your current staff. Deltek Talent Management has the applications you need to find, train and retain top talent. Talent Management takes care of tedious processes so that your department can succeed even with limited resources.
- Know if you have the right people and if you are compensating them correctly
- Expedite recruiting and on-boarding with an integrated solution
- Maximize profitability by automating the recruiting process
- Satisfy audits with complete visibility into employee and project data
It's not uncommon for healthcare service firms to use a different software solution for each process. This practice not only makes it difficult to access all the info you need, but it adds to the time and complexity of each task. Deltek offers several integrated solutions that all work in tandem to solve your firm's business problems. Separate your firm from the rest with:
- Customer relationship management solutions such as GovWin IQ and Deltek CRM to find, track and win more business
- Costpoint helps firms of any size manage costs and the high compliance standards of government contracts.
- Vision helps commercial healthcare firms manage the entire project lifecycle
- Talent management solutions to find and retain the best talent
How do you differentiate your healthcare firm from the competition? Deltek delivers the solutions to create effective, precisely targeted campaigns so you can better market your firm to the right audience. GovWin IQ is purpose-built for government contractors of any size, giving you the insight and data you need to find and pursue opportunities that match your firm's capabilities. Deltek CRM helps small and mid-sized firms manage client partnerships throughout the lifecycle.
- Create effective marketing campaigns targeted to key prospects, clients and opportunities
- Automate client management and organize all of your client information in one centralized database
- Track contacts, opportunities, estimates, proposals and all the associated communications
- Log all activity for each campaign, providing a historical record of all materials, emails and correspondence