Deltek e-SPECS – Automating Construction Specifications
Enabling design teams to efficiently write, edit and coordinate architectural and engineering specs quicker to deliver successful projects.
Simplify Spec Development
e-SPECS streamlines specs development with one tool to write, edit and coordinate construction specs to deliver better projects.
Integrate Specs with Revit
e-SPECS for Revit saves time and improves projects by linking and syncing data between the model and construction specifications.
Manage Office Masters
e-SPECS Designer helps manage office masters for seamless implementation of a firm’s best practices for high quality projects.
Automation Simplifies Specs Production
- Easily filter large sections and enable project-level properties using “checklist” technology
- Generate project-level keynotes to coordinate with models or drawings
- Efficient editing of review redlines, notes and tracked changes from multiple authors and reviewers
Link, Sync and Integrate Revit® to Specs
- Link assembly codes to the spec section to automatically generate a spec based off the Revit model
- Coordinate and view e-SPECS elements within Revit to manage family parameter values
- Reconciliation reports compare e-SPECS project with Revit models for complete spec and model alignment
Simplify Management of Custom Office Masters
- Customize masters, such as AIA MasterSpec, SpecText, UFGS, or custom firm masters for best practices
- Maintain masters with intelligent rules to automate projects using office master’s sections in e-SPECS Linx or Revit
- Manage master Keynotes for use in e-SPECs Linx and e-SPECS for Revit