Talk with a Deltek representative
Streamline your sales business development and CLIENT MANAGEMENT process
Deltek's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, Maconomy, has all the tools you need to respond to new business proposals and keep on top of recurring client interactions. We make it easy for you to keep up with what's in the pipeline and strengthen connections with existing clients for repeat business.
- Support for streamlined project-focused sales processes
- Full 360º degree overview of your customer relations
- Powerful tools for decision making
- Campaign management and workflow for driving activities
- Integrated document archive for all project contacts and activities
- Support for follow-up on customer profitability
A PROACTIVE AND INTUITIVE WAY OF WORKING
The contact diary can prompt the employees with the tasks that they should perform. For example, rather than relying on account managers remembering to chase outstanding debts or follow up on a query, they are prompted using the diary feature.
- Analysis of historical and future revenue streams for insightful business planning
- Improved accuracy of quotations for a more consistent estimating process
- True understanding of the right staffing levels to meet your numbers
GET ONLY THE RIGHT CUSTOMERS ON BOARD
The CRM Module supports the planning, execution and management of ad hoc events and campaigns such as seminars, product promotions and the issuing of regular publications and newsletters. It's a key source of information for sales & marketing staff and other people who need information on your active prospects.
- Select a target group, define the activities around the campaign, assign responsibilities and generate contact
- Manage any follow up required – track what literature has been sent, which seminar they were invited to, whether or not they attended and any follow-up phone calls or meetings
- Measure campaign effectiveness through reporting on how many leads and opportunities it generated
SALES PHASE BUDGETING
Sales estimates and prices can be based on templates, providing your sales force with a tool for calculating a quote price which is soundly based on experience from similar projects and takes all deliverables into account.
- Reduce budget overruns
- Quoting estimates and forecasts transfer directly to projects to form baseline budgets
- Avoid double data entry
- Ensure deliverables and prices set in the quoting phases are applied throughout the project lifecycle
SEE THE FUTURE
Know the exact revenue and resource requirements for the coming months. The Client Management modules provide the ability to forecast and distribute sales estimates across periods.
- Have a full periodic view on the resource, revenue and cost situation of all project related aspects
- View your pipeline by phase, business unit or any other relevant dimension
- Drill into all the activities related to an opportunity, its progress and the estimated close date